[EVENT] 2024 Pinpoint Extravaganza- sign up today!

:piñata: 2024 Pinpoint Extravaganza :tada:

New year? New events! :partying_face: Join us on Saturday, January 6th to play some competitive pinpoint on our event server!

2024-01-06

21:00 UTC

1CTF

Both teams are open for everyone, so choose your side carefully. Teams are first come first serve!

Sign up to join this event by replying below with your ingame name and whether you want to be on Red team or Blue team.

The event server will automatically kick anyone who is not signed up.

The event server will lock you to the team you sign up for.

We’ll be playing the best of 3 matches (1 match = first team to 10 captures)

The winning team and its players will earn a custom badge here on the forum! The stakes are high. :grin:

Collaborated by,
:newspaper: aloha.pk News Team
:zap: Got news? Message us! :point_right: @news-team

1 Like

SnailChan BLUE

Added!

LuA BLUE

topo red

1 Like

is there like a final date till sign ups r locked, or is it open till the event starts? i need to think this through for a while and see if i have time for the event.

I should be available

Haru red

Everyone added!

I can add someone anytime, even after the event starts (barring there’s enough room)

Bleu pour Aleuno !

Detank blue

Accu red
or whatever team ends up with the least people

Everyone added!

1 Like

You just want to be on the opposite team to nade me :wink:

tonk red

Not sure if I’ll be around when the time comes, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

Added!

No worries! For anyone else who’s not sure, feel free to sign up anyways. The event server won’t kick you if you are able to make it, then.

[Noob]Link.ep.
Red

Added!

Should we have the map rollback (destroys all player-built blocks) at the end of each match?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Arguably the whole point of our pinpointserver was that it never rolled back. This makes it possible to build amazing fortifications, pixel art or other weird things when playing. If we want any kind of building going on during the event I very much think we should not roll it back.

In my point of view this was kind of a shout out to our old server and to keep it the actual true experience I vote to not roll anything back between rounds.

All the previous events I ever ran on pinpoint also ended up long and fun when people managed to build huge things and since the games can go by really really quickly it loses a lot of the appeal if reset imo.

Another argument for not rolling back is that it is a lot easier to destroy things on pinpoint than on babel since no block protection exists.

tldr: Pinpoint is not babel, dont treat it like that :stuck_out_tongue:

JimPix – Blue!