Embed server list into website?

I am making a website and I have most of the things finished but cant figure out how to embed the server list into the webpage. I was wondering if anybody has the HTML code for the server list? Also where can i find the little flag images displayed in the server list?

You mean the BnS server list? iirc it takes information from a json file and populates a table.

iirc this is the file the list uses http://services.buildandshoot.com/serverlist.json (or something like it. haven’t messed around with pysnip for a year or two)

as for code I don’t have it

as for the flag icons

US.png

Thank you for linking the json, but it is unfortunate that the code to add it to my site is not readily available.

no problem. I would assume it would be a combination of javascript and html

I personally used PHP which grabbed the JSON from the link shywolf91 gave you, used a couple of foreach loops to parse the JSON, then gave each item it’s own class, formatted it, etc.

Probably my favourite thing I have ever done web development-wise. Making it look like the old server list was very fun!

I personally used PHP which grabbed the JSON from the link shywolf91 gave you, used a couple of foreach loops to parse the JSON, then gave each item it's own class, formatted it, etc.

Probably my favourite thing I have ever done web development-wise. Making it look like the old server list was very fun!

It gets stuck at loading servers