Eduardo aimbot + ESP

This guy has done this more than a few times. I thought he was banned. He said in this video that "admins are corrupt, I paid them to remove my ban."

Knew it

this was a good player who for some reason has never applied for trusted but who i’m certain does not cheat.
i don’t see anything in your video that’s indicative of cheats - could you point out any specific moments you think show esp or aimbot?

The reason I started to record him is because he was doing the jump headshot. He would jump up, headshot, disappear behind the wall. He it more than a few times. Plus, his score is just statistically impossible. 255 vs the highest score on there @ 71.

In the video he brags that he bribed an admin??? Who does that?

Another video but more of the same…

Score of 255 vs the 2nd highest of 71. Also, his accuracy stats told it all.

The reason I started to record him is because he was doing the jump headshot. He would jump up, headshot, disappear behind the wall. He it more than a few times.
this is not very difficult to do. it takes a bit of practice and decent flicking ability, but it's possible to pretty consistently hit shots doing this.
Plus, his score is just statistically impossible. 255 vs the highest score on there @ 71.
this is absolutely possible... i've seen it happen many times!
In the video he brags that he bribed an admin??? Who does that?
someone who wants to mess with people who will believe things like that. i say similar things fairly often when i get bored of just shooting people - it can be funny to see people react.

i’m still not sure what you’re seeing in those videos. accuracy and score mean nothing on their own and i’m seeing nothing suspicious about his gameplay from what you’ve shown