Death-Dersek AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Sip, espere los 30 minutos pero no me dejaba entrar a los servers estaba baneado permanentemente y pues la verdad no se porque ocurrio eso

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Death-Dersek

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

en todos los servers de aloha estoy baneado

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

No se la verdad me fui del juego unos días y cuando volvi apareci baneado sin razon alguna no se que fue lo que paso la verdad

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Mi baneo fue injusto creo pues por que la verdad no se porque me baniaron pero bueno espero y me puedan desbanear pronto porque quiero volver a jugar el juego

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-01-20T18:45:00-05:00

Hi @Death-Dersek,

I’m the admin who banned you all the way back on December 8th. You were playing on our 1v1 server with someone named khaled.

I actually banned khaled, but you both share the same IP. Can you explain what happened?

FerrariFlunker, the ban you are talking about was solved a long time ago, remember that I let you know that there was a hacker in 1v1 and that was when you entered and asked why I had been banned, there was where you told me that we both shared an IP and you asked me to tell khaled to appeal and he did and they unbanned me and after that i stopped playing for a while and one day i came back normally and the next day when i tried to enter again i was banned for no reason

khaled was never unbanned, he never responded to finish his appeal: https://aloha.pk/t/uso-de-hacks/23212

then, how do we do? I lost all communication with him

Rather than spending time to verify your story, I’m willing to give you a second chance to play.

Before I unban you, however, what do you think should happen if someone on your IP is caught hacking again?

Well, honestly, if that were the case, then ban him and let me know and then I will understand the situation of things, the truth

Creo que nos estamos malinterpretando, Dersek. Estoy dispuesto a desbanearte si prometes que nadie volverá a usar hacks desde tu casa.
Esperaré tu respuesta

In English:
I think we’re misunderstanding each other, Dersek. I am willing to unban you if you promise noone will use hacks from your home again.
I’ll wait for your answer

1 Like

Well, it’s fine, but in my house I only live, but totally okay, unban me

Pues claro esta bien

I’ve gone ahead and unbanned you. Please make sure to play fair!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.