Date of the apocalypse

Ok, looking at my posts, you might think that I am escalating the atmosphere of death around the game. And although many with whom I communicate recognize that the game is not the same for a long time, and is coming to an end. But they think that this will be a long process.
But this is not so. If nothing changes, then most likely for me the date of Spades death will be 2021, when this game comes out.

At 1:38 a briefly shown shooting mode. It is unlikely to be as debugged as in Spades, but the novelty of everything else will outweigh this minus.

hqdefault.jpg

I think you aren’t understanding this
[b]

• The game community died long time ago
  • All games are better than what Ace of Spades was and is right now
  • The only people that truly cares about the future of the game are real og people and you obviously aren’t one
  • People here just play it for fun, nostalgia or just as a hobby, this is not a serious shit at all so not a problem
  • Why you even try to induce us fear with upcoming games. We don’t care about what Hytale may do to this game at all, actually nobody cares about what any game would do to this game anymore
  • We got enough of your “death around the game” posts, we aren’t stupid and we know the game is dead and you are the only fool that keeps scrubbing that shit all over our face and you aren’t helping at all tho, all your “help” for this game is pathetic and aimless[/b]
  • Don’t talk about yourself in the plural.
  • You contradict yourself, saying that the game is already dead.
  • My contribution to the game is the Babel + server. And your?