|CS MAPS| HEADSCHOOT

Hack: ESP and MB
Time: 2:30 PM
Evidence: https://youtu.be/vJ3v_gFw7WY

Thanks, Ace.

In this case, 3B0lk made a report on him. If you see him (or any evader) in game always resort to doing /admin Headschoot evading. This way he will get banned faster, in an easier way. But you got evidence,so it’s always good to have extra evidence.

Edit: He’s not banned yet so I see why you made a report, but if somebody already made one on him, it’s good to leave it at there instead of making another, but you can always post on his report evidence, or show any of the staff. :slight_smile:

Oh sorry, I thought I should report because he was on a different server. Anyway thanks!

poker_face.png

@3lb01k, please readthis. It’s about “Ban Appeals” but I’m pretty sure same thing applies for “Abuse Reports”. So please refrain from posting useless posts in the “Ban Appeals” and “Abuse Reports” sub-forums.

Thanks,
Ace.

I am aware of that thread, thank you very much
(Also, this entire thread is useless; what difference does it make? I could argue about this much more, but I realize it’s pointless :slight_smile: )

Feel free to make a report if you’ve recorded evidence.

My WAG is that 9 out of 10 cheaters we ban were evaders anyway, so post what you have.