Consulta sobre un problema en la instaacion !Help pliz¡

Hola.

Consulta de un problema con la instalación:

Había desinstalado el juego y al día siguiente lo bolvi a instalar pero algo paso y ahora me tira error al estar finalizando la descarga del launcher ( Cuando se escoje la opción de la versión que quieres :s) y pues ahora no me finaliza. Hago el tema para tratar de buscar ayuda aquí, gracias de antemano.

Esta deberia ser la imagen del error  (es posible que no se la imagen porque no se insertarlas aqui si es que se puede xD):

Try to download the application again.

Also, what version of Windows are you using?

como dijo mi amigo ei8htx vuelve a descargar el archivo o intenta agarrarlo de otra fuente.
y que version es tu computadora?

PD:Paraque lo borraste pancho?

Sorry, I can read most the Spanish, but cannot reply. It’s so much harder to remember the words to say!

No problem, answer me in inglish if necessary (Zorry, i do not speak english).

I use windos 7 home basic 32-bit SP1.

My pc: Intel Celeron CPU 430 @ 1.80GHz, 2Gb Ram, Intel G41 Express Chipset. :-\

You can try downloading with the default installer to get .75 without the build and shoot launcher Download ace of spades 75 beta

Or you can try openspades Release OpenSpades 0.0.11 · yvt/openspades · GitHub

I was gonna suggest the same thing as Apoc. The “Build and Shoot” installer is a horribly written piece of crap.

http://www.aceofspades.com/community/topic/48-ace-of-spades-075-076-downloads/

Download the 0.75 installer and try that.

Before, though, make sure you’ve uninstalled the BnS launcher entirely. There should not be anything called Build and Shoot with the “BnS” icon.

The original installer has the benefit that the directory is somewhere you can choose. Usually: C:/Ace of Spades/

This makes it easier to go in and edit the config.txt file and change your name, or add mods.

I suggest getting Modloader (also on that page) as well. But first get the install working.

sry to interupt
Having nosebleed…Cant understend… :-X :-X