conspiracy theory

Theory # 1:Aloha has a group of admins, maybe 5, and they make multiple admin accounts so nobody suspects that Aloha.pk doesn’t have a dedicated admin group large enough to support the traffic of players. This theory is based on the lack of admins on all servers at all times.

Theory #2:/admin is some bullshit cooked up to make you feel like help is on the way. This theory is based /admin never working in the year and a half I’ve been playing.

Normally I don’t give a shit but these are the ONLY problems I have with aloha.pk and it’s only been getting worse. The theory’s are pretty much a joke but still point out two growing flaws in the system that should be looked at. After all, the more lawlessness in the server the less traffic you will get due to players just giving up on Aloha.pk.

Game on people.

Theory #3: the aloha staff are only human and like everyone else we only have 24 hours in a day. aloha is a free service that is being payed for by one person out of his pocket. thus any admining or fixing of servers is only done when people can find the time out of their own lives. many of the staff are like the people who play on the servers, students, many under the age of 18 who have school, social lives, and sports to worry about. we can not cater to your every need, we are not your parents, we are simply here to help. if you feel helpless, there is the option to become part of the aloha staff and to help. maybe unlike normal people you have more than 24 hours and you can manage 33 servers as well as a forum page.

We are only human. If you feel you can do a better job, by all means, create your own server and manage yourself.

There is no need to criticizes a free service.

Personal feelings: go fuck yourself you ignorant fuck

Happens every year at around this time - everyone suddenly becomes very busy, and admin activity drops. Sorry for this. There’s not much we can do. Add more admins? Alright, give us a couple months to make sure those we add are aloha material, otherwise we’ll get complaints that we have bad admins. Etc. Sorry for this, it’s difficult to say the least.

On another note, Israelleelll, I’d like to point out many of the people you accused of hacking were nothing more than good players (or were doing better than you), myself included. Know what you’re talking about before you open your mouth and start throwing vks around.

Aloha admins do the best they can with what resources they have. (including their time, and admin count.) So please do not go bitching about what other people do in their free time.

oh another thing, i’ve explored some other servers recently. non of them have a staff or easily recognizable governing body. in other words, hackers run rampant. comparatively aloha is a very peaceful place.

no theory #1 was correct because everyone that plays AoS is either me or BR (the admin)

You seem to know alot about this.

This. I was on FSOM for 2 hours (and even that was too long). That’s probably the first time I’ve played in weeks (probably since the last FSOM).

We all have lives, at least 90% of us are students.

I used to be a guard, and I am NOT anyone who is currently an admin. Theory disproved. Move along.

I beg to differ. Whenever I use /admin, more times than not: an admin will appear, observe the situation at hand, and take action.

Alternatively, you can always join the IRC channel via webchat/qwebirc located on the front page and ask for help there- which I’ve also done before and was helped promptly.

Keep in mind that the aloha staff are just ordinary people who haven taken up the duty of cleaning up the servers on their spare time.

In my experience, they’ve done a hell of a good job at doing so.

Theory #1 is correct. In fact, only 11 and a half people play AoS. Yes, it’s hard to believe but they make duped accounts and fill up the servers just to make AoS look interesting. It took a while for somebody to catch on, but you were smart enough to get it. Congratulations, you win a cookie.

The half part is 2 staff sharing the same fake account.

I’m actually a bot coded by the other admins to efficiently express player emotions and act like a real player when in truth, I’m made of codes.

hqdefault.jpg

Theory #1 is correct. In fact, only 11 and a half people play AoS. Yes, it's hard to believe but they make duped accounts and fill up the servers just to make AoS look interesting. It took a while for somebody to catch on, but you were smart enough to get it. Congratulations, you win a cookie.
I'm actually a bot coded by the other admins to efficiently express player emotions and act like a real player when in truth, I'm made of codes.
---

Lmao that’s great!

I’m one of the 11.5

I control Fawad and Scipio

If you control me then i’m a hampster

This man speaks the truth. He controls me via /admin and pms’ and I am his slave.

BAN HIM
BAN THAT WALL
BAN THE BANANA
BAN THIS

Oh shit, forgot to press the PM button. Oops.