anticbridge
colloseum
Vanilla Genmap
Pyspades Genmap
Hiesville
island
Market Garden
Deck 2
Faceoff (Encourages teamwork/bridges, etc)
Trenches
league
castlesandshit
Note: Ones glowing in red are ones that I personally like, the rest are ones others like or I sorta like.
Post more maps that you think should be included with a classic CTF server.

Darkfort
Deck 2
Trenches
league
castlesandshit

Dark,Deck 2, league, castlesandshit, I haven’t even played those maps, I would like to see that and master it :smiley:

castlesandshit I would really like to see.

for classic CTF i prefer larger maps that are good for tunneling. the server is testing TOW with Zones of Control right now but it will change to CTF + ZOC soon.

this is the list of customs the server used in the past:

“marketgarden”, “hiesville”, “cemetery”, “league”, “leaguemirrored”, “rivervalley”, “harbor”, “jungle0”, “castlesandshit”, “swampcanyon”, “caves”, “waterfrontv2”, “normandie”, “pug”, “PAdesert”, “paradise”, “binladencompoundv7”, “favela”, “renaissancetown”, “trenches”

vanilla gens and pyspades gens should definitely be on there as well. i’d like to know everyone’s thoughts about adding some of those smaller and/or flat maps PXYC suggested into the mix; yes or no? should they have water or boundary damage?

island

I am down for this map, and having water damage would make it more interesting.

would it though? i’m concerned water damage would make it feel too restricted. what about boundary damage instead, meaning damage far from shore/no damage close to shore?

Boundary damage on island if anything at all, but I would prefer freedom.

did you know you can tunnel if you are 32 blocks away from your team’s command post and intel?