Classic Ace of Spades client crashing when joining Aloha servers

First I apologize if this new topic is silly, if I have posted it wrong or any other problem
It’s the first time I ask for help on a forum

Well, I have a problem with the game (Ace of Spades 0.75)
It runs great on my computer (Windows 8.) and I can play on all servers
But for some reason that I don’t understand and ask for help, is that whenever I enter the servers of Aloha (mainly in Arena CS maps, which I prefer) my game crashes after a few seconds
It doesn’t matter if I try to change the resolution (my game crashes in low resolution when I try to open the map), if I play in window or full screen mode (I was told this method previously, it didn’t work), if I change my nickname (usually I play with the game’s default nickname (Deuce)), I tried to change it to see if the problem no longer occurred and I was not successful)
I tried everything. I tried to remove all skins, did a clean install of the game, tried launchers (Build’n’shoot and Spadille), tried to log in through the old Acorn website, nothing works
Another detail, I was never banned from this server, especially because if I was banned, I could not enter - and I CAN enter, but in a few seconds it crashes for no reason, the “Stopped responding / not working” window appears and closes directly. I try to re-enter at the same moment, I even see myself on the server, but when I enter I am instantly kicked
I ask for help, please, because I don’t know what else to do to enter the servers of Aloha even though I am not banned from it
*BetterSpades and OpenSpades are out of reach, I always used the classic and came back this year to play (but with this problem)
*Another detail is that I made this account just to ask this question, so if it is resolved, I would also like to know if it would be necessary to remove it from the list of users
*I don’t use my computer often, so sorry if I don’t reply to topic responses

thank you all for your attention

the most smart and useful solution: use alternative clients instead, you have no more options.

Voxlap (original Ace of Spades) is just full of bugs, problems, crashes and uncompatibility, it is really old so the most of Windows updates are killing that graphic engine slowly, it will be absolutely useless on a few years.

Betterspades is an alternative client made on OpenGL, it looks exactly the same as the original version but it's so well optimized and fixes almost all problems, it even have a voxlap models option which is makes all models looks like the classic version, exactly what nostalfags are looking for.

Download it at Releases · xtreme8000/BetterSpades · GitHub

Well, I understand
Windows has some problems with constant freezes running BetterSpades, and my PC can’t handle OpenSpades
Besides, I don’t think it’s a problem with 0.75, as it runs perfectly on any other server
But if I have no other options, better to play with the game freezing than not being able to play
Thanks for your consideration, I will soon re-install BetterSpades