Changes to BnS

Yeah, now go away from aos

I agree that i spam, now go away form aos

If all the anti-bullies we have stationed here fortifying aloha left it would die and be taken over by the bullies just like BNS. So, I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to leave since I’m one of the small handful of anti-bullies left. :slight_smile:

“bullying” doesn’t even have a meaning anymore

You’re not an “anti-bully”. You’re just an annoying person who is going to be hated by everyone sooner or later if you keep up with your annoying act, this is the truth and you know it aswell.

0A5P4Ml.gif

Isn’t that better than being an annoying person who already is hated by everyone and whose intrinsic personality is annoying and not an act? (Looks knowingly directly at Sarim)

Anyways, your games don’t fool me. You gain no advantage by acting like you “know me better than myself” old egg. Your false statements remain as untasteful as a blend of coffee and bluecheese!

True

bul·ly1
[ˈbo͝olē]
NOUN

a person who uses strength or power to harm or intimidate those who are weaker.
synonyms: persecutor · oppressor · tyrant · tormentor · intimidator · [more]

VERB

use superior strength or influence to intimidate (someone), typically to force him or her to do what one wants:
"a local man was bullied into helping them"
synonyms: persecute · oppress · tyrannize · browbeat · harass · [more]

ORIGIN
mid 16th cent.: probably from Middle Dutch boele ‘lover.’ The original usage was as a term of endearment applied to either sex; later becoming a familiar form of address to a male friend. The current sense dates from the late 17th cent.
bul·ly2
[ˈbo͝olē]
ADJECTIVE

informal
NORTH AMERICAN
very good; first-rate:
"the statue really looked bully"

EXCLAMATION

(bully for)
an expression of admiration or approval:
"he got away—bully for him"

ORIGIN
late 16th cent. (originally of a person meaning ‘admirable, gallant, jolly’): from bully1. The current sense dates from the mid 19th cent.
bul·ly3
[ˈbo͝olē]
NOUN

corned beef.

ORIGIN
mid 18th cent.: from French bouilli, literally ‘boiled.’
RELATED FORMS
bully (noun)
bullies (plural noun)
bully (verb)
bullies (third person present)
bullied (past tense)