***CHALLENGE***

STINKER.

bump
I just did it, many people saw it and the most reactions were: “wtf who was that on their tower”
I couldn’t record because of frame lags but I did it, map was (i forgot the name, i think its newfort),but there were 4 islans and on each island there was a small snipertower or a house.
I asked SnIpEr if he could record the 2nd attempt but I failed :(, but I am happy enough to have done it :D/

Congratz (+ I was there right before he cap it)
The tower was extremely messy :stuck_out_tongue:

I ended up having 22hp before capping it, also yeah the tower was very messy, I could jump down from stage to stage but ended up getting a bit falldamage.

Nj man

Congratulations.

No video, so we need statements!

I think This challenge would be impossible with 20fps, especially since I play with 400DPI and 2,3 sensivity, if I’d move around properly I’d have to swip my mouse across my mousepad 2 times(my mousepad is 24centimeters diagonal)
And what is a statement

If you can’t record, ask someone else to record for you. Let them use pubovl or let them follow you in spectator mode.

Do you also have to go back down the enemy stairs after getting the intel?

No. That would be extreme.

Eddy, you do. Watch LostMotels video on his attempt.

Actually, you don’t. Going up the enemy stairs is a necessity, but feel free to use any and all means to get down. That even includes using your own team’s staircase.

I think this challenge started because someone didnt have a tower and wanted to get the intel anyway, climing the enemy tower and then going down through your own tower wouldnt make much sense to me.

Agreed with Sniper.

My initial understanding was similar to that, but this challenge is already pretty difficult to complete. I feel like going down your own tower would make things easier, but I guess we could require the players to go back down the way they came… What does everyone think?

I think that’s too easy. Dozens of people would complete it like that.

Three stars for getting intel but going back down on your team’s tower. Five stars for going back down enemy tower.

Never!!! No one can do that … Even izzy and Yourslef… LOL ,Yourself is my IGN