***CHALLENGE***

wow, so close. must have been a frustrating moment when you finally died. I’d ragequit after that.

hehe thanks, next time I’ll make it to the tent.

yeah I was very close to ragequitting after that.But getting up the tower and spading players just feels so rewarding :smiley:

So, the trick to accomplishing this is to…
A. Sneak into the enemy base
B. YOLO Spade everyone up the tower and back
C. Go back down and dig a tunnel back to base

Is there any more to this? I’ve attempted this once, yet failed hard…

ooh almost.
you were lucky you didn’t already after the first jump though. took you only 3hp?

Nice challenge. Keep 'em coming. The first one who succeeds will get a mention on the front page.

I got up the tower last night. However I got filleted by heavy enemy fire

Closing thing I ever done was stand guard at the enemies’ half finished tower for a minute

I actually made it to the top and took out 2 enemies before getting destroyed by heavy SMG fire

I probably should play more babel, I havent even played vs red players yet

Nice Challenge!
Nice Attempt! (Smart move not killing them on the way up until you had too, otherwise they would have come back after you before you even got to the intel)

Would probably need sniper support as well.

yeah you should always try not to kill any builders on your way in the first 16 seconds you start sprinting on the tower unless they see you
some other things to be considered:

• wait until there are no spawnkillers from your team close to the enemies spawn, they will also draw attention to you
  • wait for a larger enemy respawn wave before you start climbing (the more enemies spawn the better the chance that the next wave will contain only a few players, unless there are spawnkillers from your team nearby of course)
  • wait until an enemy player has capped the intel (you don’t want to be surprised by an enemy comming down from the tower when you just reached the bottom of it)
  • make sure you already have an escape route once you have the intel
    -don’t use the shotgun

There’s no possible way to lose only 3 hp… :l

Wow, never saw this till now.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

cannot get back down the stairs this challenge is harder that it seems

8pecs (8x) helped me to complete this one, was pretty epic. Sadly no video to contribute tho.

that sucks :stuck_out_tongue:

this is how you climb enemy’s tower properly 8) 8) 8) [AoS][/AoS]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiJ1Qhv3tyk

cool story bro. nice vid though, seriously.

done

hqdefault.jpg

Invisible detected!, cheater

Sooo weird that you got the message “You can’t kill anyone.” Nice try SnIpEr ;D