bns client broken

hey guys,
sorry for asking too many questions but my client has stopped working.
when i go to any serverlist (i’ve tried multiple) and click on the server,
the game dosent start up. so i have to copy the link adress and direct connect.
also sometimes my internet drops out for a couple of seconds and the game closes and i get the “server disconnect”
error box thing. now it just immediately closes with out a message or anything.

Restart bns client?

Hmm. Yes you should restart your BnS Client.
That’s a weird error, if it still shows, reinstall BnS. Just use the Launcher located on buildandshoot.com/ and click “Downloads” in the top right corner!
Also, there is nothing wrong with asking many questions! It doesn’t make you a newb, noob, or any sort of that type of person.
Feel free to ask questions, I recommend going on webchat quake net, username of your choice, and going on to channel #aloha. Usually you would get a fast response.
Have Fun.
-KobDubs/Ace

i restarted it and i reinstalled it. i figured out that my browser was ther problem, i use chrome but i tried it with ms edge and it worked.
any ideas about how i can fix it on chrome again?
and thanks, yeah id do ask there

No problem. I’ll look into it…

I think the problem is that you have to add it so the bns launcher would activate when you press the link. I don’t know how to do it in Chrome, but in Firefox you need to go to settings/options, applications, then find “aos”, and then browse to find the bns launcher.

After trying to find out how to do it. I am sorry to say that one solution is to change your browser.
(Firefox is recommended)

yeah, thanks, i tried looking for the setting, but i couldn’t find it. i think ill stick to ms edge

You could also get Spadille, it doesn’t require a browser.