Battlefield 1

who’s going to play with me?

i’ll be playing on US west and Asian servers. this game is the primary reason i’m building a new PC. i haven’t been this excited about a game since AoS, so chances are high that i’ll be indulging in it for at least a year.

unfortunately we can’t self-host the game’s server on our own hardware, but if enough of us are interested perhaps we can rent a 64 slot west coast US server? i’m willing to put in 1/3rd of the cost. let me know if you can help with finances for 6 months. price would be roughly $80 per month.

I’m Really intrested but the thing is that the PC I’m using right now cannot run such a game. I’m building a PC this winter when all parts are gonna be on sale. Hopefully I’ll be able to join in about 4 or 5 months.
If it gets enough support and we can actualy rent a server, I’m ready to pay maybe 1/4 per month.

Loved the trailer song and the trailer itself.
Couldn’t play the beta, because school. Although, it looks fun. When I’ll get a decent PC, I would CERTAINLY get it.

Also I feel like this should also be posted

https://www.battlefield.com/news/road-to-battlefield

All BF4 DLC’s free until 19th of September on all platforms.

So you’re not getting an Xbox1?

:frowning:

Hopefully they’ll make multi-platform multiplayer for it, but I’m not sure in this case.

yeah Eddy, i decided to stick with the PC version… blame AEM for talking me into building a new PC. joke. but really, as i thought more about it i realized it was time for an upgrade and i needed a second PC anyway. my last build was in 2011, just before AoS was released. fingers crossed for Battlefield 1 cross-platform multiplayer!

in case anyone else is also looking to upgrade for Battlefield 1 and other modern games, this is the “budget” build i went with that will run Battlefield 1 well enough to play:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory
Storage: Crucial MX300 275GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB 3GB SC GAMING Video Card
Case: Cooler Master Elite 110 Mini ITX Tower Case
Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply

total cost should be around $700 or less if you pick the lowest prices between Amazon and Newegg.

by the way, i forgot how unfriendly the Battlefield server browser is for hosted servers these days… unless Battlefield 1 is more friendly to smaller communities like us (unlikely), there’s really no point in wasting our money on a Battlefield 1 server. but let’s definitely organize and play together!

thanks to AEM for telling me about this: right now Battlefield 1 Standard Edition is discounted 22% to $46.79 on Green Man Gaming Green Man Gaming

to get the full 22% discount, you first must register and login to your Green Man Gaming account.

Just picked up the game on black friday. Hopefully my new gpu can handle it. Can’t justify paying any more money atm.

I have a 1060 6gb, shy. 60fps of 1080p full quality B) What’s your new GPU?

My PC can’t run PAYDAY 2 properly, so I’m pretty sure this bad boy will run at 120 FPS.

Gigabyte Radeon Rx 460 Windforce OC 2GB that I was able to picky up for $80 to replace my 4 year old Radeon 6800. Didn’t feel like spending hundreds of dollars on a gpu atm since I need to pay rent.

Able to be BF but probably not as you play it :wink:

Able to play BF1 but not swbf but that’s probably because of my cpu which sucks because my 6vore cpu should be able to play it fixed it with a simple command :stuck_out_tongue:

Click for details

-novid -noborder -windowed

What?? Maaan that isn’t right

Is anybody still playing the Battlefield 1?
I honestly thought aloha.pk had its own servers on BF1, lol.
I’d love to join and play together on some server!

just play superior BF4 instead

as the practice shows, i mostly play BF1 than BF4, i dunno why…
But BF4 and BFH are really nice if i play them