Ban evasion, rapid hack, griefer

Papo griefed, appeared to use a rapid hack (was autokicked about a dozen times), and was kicked my an admin only to returned within a minute later.

xxW33dM4asterxx also may have been using aimbot. Long story but another player asked him to stop using aimbot, then he used an aimbot to put xxw33dm4asterxx down. So now there is an aimbot battle going on. xxw33dm4asterxx maintains that he doesn’t use an aimbot but his score is always 100+ more than anybody else. It just doesn’t seem right. Although I don’t have it on video, he was shooting a player but fell and it seemed like he kept shooting at the ground exactly where the other player was. When I go into spectator mode, it seems xxw33dm4asterxx behaves differently. Maybe I am all wrong about it but it would be nice to have an expert look at the situation the next time xxw33dm4asterxx is on.

So these two players appear on this video. WE REALLY NEED A PROXY DETECTOR. :frowning:

hqdefault.jpg

Not sure why the thumbnail wasn’t there…

hqdefault.jpg

So Papo was banned but he is back now and got me votekicked off the server. Can we do something about this? I’m certain PAPO = 2 MOMO using proxy servers.