Babel maps: swag and swag2

Both maps added and are next to play!

Edit: Both maps played pretty well and are interesting. Added to aloha babel rotation.

Thank you :slight_smile:
I didn’t expect both maps would make it into the rotation.
I already have played on the second one yesterday and overall it played well (although it might need some tweaks, but I will wait until people get to know the map better).

Possible names for them, Tortuga (Pirates of the Caribbean reference) and Holloween Island. If you would like, I don't mind if you don't like them.

Thanks for the suggestions, I was going to rename it Tortuga, but then something different came to my mind.
I hope you don’t mind if I use that name for another map ;D

Nice work there, Lostmotel :slight_smile:

Sure I was just throwing things out there.

Every time someone grabs the intel the fog color changes to something very dark. Is it supposed to be like that?

To be honest it hurts my eyes a bit.

Every time someone grabs the intel the fog color changes to something very dark. Is it supposed to be like that?

To be honest it hurts my eyes a bit.

Well, actually the fog color is supposed to change when the map is loaded and the fog should return back to default when the map is finished.
As for the color itself, I love it but many players seem to dislike it as it is harder to spot the enemy and the other teams tower (the blocks from the ground almost have the same color as the fog). So if the majority of the players here agrees with you, then I think the fog should be removed.

Maybe as an alternative, make it sorta a light reddish orange, like dusk.

Maybe as an alternative, make it sorta a light reddish orange, like dusk.

good idea.
I changed the fog in the extension file to 190, 120, 60, I hope that one is more eye-friendly :wink:

removed.png

overlooked this. swag2’s fog has been updated.

Pretty cool work , respekt :smiley: