Babel Map Rotation

You think as a wildcard we could add one of the maps where the land is high in altitude and we only have to build up like 10 blocks to get to the heaven? just to mix it up =D

A lot of ‘land’ maps have a house or something similar that be exploited near the tower. Last night our team was able to get away with 6 intels right as the game started, a lot of people in our team and the enemy’s were amazed at how much we managed to pull off lmao.

Yes but a lot of players disorder the tower, also halons babel takes a long time to finish the game and everyone hates the map :stuck_out_tongue: there is no halong script. abuse would be horrible if abused and/or added

Maps that have really left me wondering why they are on babel:

Catseyebabel - Map can finish within about 5-10 minutes with a few good nades or someone flanking and spawnkilling you.

Abridgetoofar - Having your pillars destroyed within the first few minutes decide the game for the most part.

Towerdive - Last time I played this, I waited for wave respawn and threw 3 nades and most of the enemy died. Spawns are WAY TOO close.

http://puu.sh/jD0oW/d6d697b613.jpg

Please leave your opinion on these maps.

I don’t think catseye is that bad, but it is probably my least favorite of the quick maps.

I’ve seen plenty of teams win abridgetoofar without having the pillars. A good player on any team can do a ton of damage. The map is relatively short even if neither team loses the pillars, so I don’t see any problem.

The whole point of towerdive is that the spawn is next to the platform :?

Honestly, I would rather play any of these maps than icecraft, binladen, frog, or battlefarm which are usually run for so long that no one is left at the end of the match who was there in the beginning, or are so boring that one team doesn’t even bother trying to build a tower.

A bridge too far and tower dive seems wonderful to me to build :D, I like building towers with bridges or bridges with towers.
Are these recent maps? I have never played on them :stuck_out_tongue:

Catseyebabel was alright the times i played it, a more actiony change of pace. And worst case it’s over in like 5 minutes.

Tower Dive is awful, awful, AWFUL with 25+ players. I wholeheartedly recommend removing it.

i totally agree, tower dive is the worst map for babel that could have ever been added, the most important part of the entire game is the beginning because you can literally get control of the enemy spawn in like 5-10seconds and then just nade spam it all the time.
it’s the worst map ever please remove it admins pls pls

Towerdive is tons of fun. I don’t have to waste 50% of my time just walking towards the enemy’s base. It is very well designed and caters to the nomadic arena players that are still around. I think you babel peeps are just too used to fog camping. :wink:

Towerdive is amazing for us arena players, and the babel fog snipers just go out far to the side in water and snipe if you want fog shots :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s a middle ground between walking across the map and “spawns so close you can toss a grenade by taking 20 steps forward”.