AutoHotKey?

Just wondering if AutoHotKey scripts are allowed to be used on Aloha servers. (Wanted to ask in case it wasn’t allowed)

For instance this script right here - http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3367 lets you have a three round burst with an SMG.
I can’t imagine a script alone being able to do something that you normally wouldn’t be able to do in game, but I figured I’d ask anyways.

My plan for this was to make a “Crouch Spam Toggle” so my pinky doesn’t have to get tired on pinpoint. :wink:

I’ve used it, nobody complained. Here’s a crouchspam script, hold q to use.
$q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”)
{
Send {Ctrl up}
break
}
Send {Ctrl up}
sleep 1
send {Ctrl down}
sleep 1
}
return

I already made one that toggles via Numlock. And my crouch key is shift, but thanks lol.
Here’s mine if you care for it.

~*NumLock::
Loop
{   
   GetKeyState, NumState, NumLock, T
   if (NumState = "U") 
	{
		break
	} 
   else
	{
		SendEvent {LShift down}
		Sleep, 60
		SendEvent {LShift up}
		Sleep, 60
	}
}
Return

You can bring the Sleep timer down to around 10 before it becomes pointless. But it looks funny further down.

i would say its safe to use autohotkey scripts if its not giving you “cheats”

Quite a complicated script for burstfire. Can’t I just use this?
*LButton::
Click
Click
Click
Return
Nvm, you can toggle the BnS one

Well, in that case I might post a bunch of useful ones here.

This one is based off of your script Apocalyptic, because I was lazy.
Anywho, this lets you crouch spam anytime you hold down the middle mouse button.
So far it’s turned out to be a very effective way to combat riflers. SMGers and Shotguns will still kill you, but it’s very nice for avoiding rifle headshots lol. Best when used in combination with a shotgun on an arena map.

~*MButton::
Loop
{
	if not GetKeyState("MButton", "P")
	{
		break
	}
	else
	{
		SendEvent {LShift down}
		Sleep, 1
		SendEvent {LShift up}
		Sleep, 1
	}
}
Return

I made one that can burst any amount of shots and can be toggled with f12

[details=Click for details]f12::
Suspend
return
*LButton::
Click
Click
Click
Return[/details]
Insert more clicks for more shots
Also remember to toggle off this script when nade cooking

Nice! I’ll have to try it out. Some other ideas for ones would be auto-crouch-jumping when you hit space. And a button like “E” or “Q” that will make you turn 180 degrees for arena or trickshots lol.

EDIT:
PSA: I would like to mention that these scripts should probably be tested more before being used on servers. I was on a Japanese hosted server with some other friends. One of the friends had one of these crouch spam scripts like me and after using them for awhile the server got really glitched out. We had “random ghosts” that would take up spots on the server, but weren’t real people and weren’t actually there. Sometimes there would be someone that my friend could see on the Teams list, but I couldn’t. Sometimes the points wouldn’t count, so blue team for instance would kill all the greens and they wouldn’t get a point. Also, we had a round where blue team killed all the greens and the round didn’t end for awhile for some odd reason. (Arena gamemode) Along with a lot of name glitches there was a lot of random blank text that would populate along with “_ killed " where the underscores represent blank spaces. And no there wasn’t two people on the server with _ names either which was strange. Also, there was a time where it said that " Team Wins!” instead of saying “Green Team or Blue Team wins”.

TL;DR, It spams the server and may cause glitches.

Wow. You must be real bad if you need scripts.

Eh, I wouldn’t recommend using them, but I personally don’t have a problem with most posted so far. I had a script for toggle-walk and for using /medic, /airstrike, /login, /ratio, etc, haven’t used it in forever though. The burst-fire SMG script sounds good until you want to unload at the guy who just popped around the corner and you die before hitting the toggle. I remember having a bug with crouch-spamming where you’d randomly die of fall damage every once in a while.

People are usually pretty good at figuring out if they’re doing something wrong. If it feels cheaty, we’ll probably think it’s cheaty also.

Seems I made a singlefire script rather than 3 round burst.

I think I’m going to make a script for /login and commands. Thanks for the idea. (:
Also, with the SMG burst fire you can make it so it’s “only” if you’re holding down the middle mouse button. That way if some guy runs around a corner and you need to unload you can just let go of the middle mouse button. And also, with the SMG burst fire it doesn’t stop you from clicking as fast as you want. You can tap through your whole mag. I guess for me it’s not that hard to do, because I tap with the smg anyways. Another thing that I found interesting was that I used someone’s SMG burstfire script and it ended up just slowing my ROF down. That was really nice, because it made the recoil manageable and made the mag last a really long amount of time. (Imagine holding down the mouse on a Rifle, but you have 30 shots instead of 10. That’s what the script did for me) Once again, I could tap just as fast a normal SMG could fire (or maybe a little slower) and that was with a toggle.

You need to delay in between each, right now it just clicks 3 times instantaneously before the gun has finished shooting.

I revised the SMG Burst Script from Build and Shoot.
It had a lot of unnecessary code. Like Paratrooper’s was in a loop. So, if you held down the trigger it would fire 3 rounds then wait a bit and then fire 3 more rounds.

The one I have now fires three rounds when you tap and then stops. Anywho, You toggle it with Numlock. You can change the key if you want. I believe each SMG shot takes around 90 ticks. So, multiply 90*the amount of shots you want. I could’ve set up a variable and what not, but I wanted to keep the script lightweight and simple.

If you want the script to double tap on rifle you need to set the Sleep to 501. 500 and below shoots only one shot. I would put in 510 just to be safe though. So, I’m thinking it takes arund 500 ticks for each rifle shot.

~*LButton:: 
	GetKeyState, LButtonState, LButton, P
	GetKeyState, NumState, NumLock, T
	if (LButtonState = "D") && (NumState = "U")
	{
		click D
		sleep, 270
		click U
	}
Return

Does the pause/break key on my laptop double as my numlock? Apparently it does not

Torch’s script for people with my kind of laptop, f4 to toggle

[details=Click for details]f4::
Suspend
return
~*LButton::
GetKeyState, LButtonState, LButton, P
if (LButtonState = “D”)
{
click D
sleep, 270
click U
}
Return[/details]

Lol, don’t try to toggle it while holding alt. :wink: You won’t get any airstrikes.