Application for {LAG} clan

This is a place where one can apply to be in the {LAG} clan. We primarily play on Cs_Arena, and if you are accepted, you will be notified by PM. A list will be put out time to time here to tell you who is on the {LAG} list. If you see anyone who is using the {LAG} tag and NOT on this list, please notify me (Irongears) The Symbol of {LAG} is the Red Block.

Requirements:
-History of a Laggy connection
-Use of the RED BLOCK. As it is the symbol of the {LAG} clan
-No history of Hacking of any sorts.
-Respect of others and other clans.

-Failure of meeting these requirements will either prevent you from being in the {LAG} clan, or the polite kicking from the Clan-

A List of current members:
{LAG} Irongears - Leader
{LAG} Snackula
{LAG} Vanish
{LAG} Red Block
{LAG} SwordFish

too bad i use pink and blue block :’(

Dang it, my name is too long.

hi my name is eksel im here to join {LAG} clan.my internet connection is normal lags some time my ping is around 290 ms to 310 ms and often reaches 350 ms .i have not used any hack ever since i joined i will use red block and i will respect other clan mates.hoping fr a positive reply. ;D

me too :C

kk I’ll stop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sup Gals c;

Eh didn’t even needed to apply :3
My parents connection used to be shit and i was playing with 750 ms :3
I guess the path was already drawn for me
I’m a lagger.

L anguage in this post is
A bolutly Lovely and also
G ears are awesome.

hi my name is eksel im here to join {LAG} clan.my internet connection is normal lags some time my ping is around 290 ms to 310 ms and often reaches 350 ms .i have not used any hack ever since i joined i will use red block and i will respect other clan mates.hoping fr a positive reply. ;D

Hey Eksel. Seems you fit the requirements, but there is one more requirement I forgot to put in there…
I would like to play with you (Probably on Cs_Arena) to asset your skill and such.

Also Twoday, Gears are pretty awesome ;3

And FalleN/Asame, Blue block is okay, just not the symbol of {LAG} :slight_smile:

I use Green, Blue, and Red block :slight_smile:
I have 70-100 ping average but ping spikes up to 1000 every so often :slight_smile:
I don’t know how good i’ll do on the test though :o
Never hacked in any game and NEVER will! Hacking is bad, hackers deserve to be banned!

I use Purple and red…

And I use sky blue (or sky orange when appropriate).
Anything else is silly if you want to keep your tower.

…but my ping qualifies… 260, spiking at 1500 to 5000 when server has a hickup.

Quick question, can we multi clan?

I have 70-1000 ping. Lag every so often.
I can adjust to using red blocks.
I have never been banned from AoS.

Multiclan = Unloyalty

Unless, you count AyE as a clan when it certainly says, it isn’t a clan. It’s a social group.
That means I am clan-less. look

Multi-claning… maybe, depends on which clan, but most likely okay,

and the {LAG} application didn’t mean to become a page where people list their favorite color in block-form. :slight_smile:

And if you actually WANT to apply, reply after this message.

Hello my name is Jonathan I’m here to join the clan {LAG} my connection to the internet is normal, and as my ping varies from 102 to 350. I do not use any tricks since . I will use the red block and I will not disrespect my clanmates

Nick: CopyCat

I am looking forward to your response :slight_smile: :smiley:

Updated list of members:

A List of current members:
{LAG} Irongears - Leader
{LAG} Snackula
{LAG} Red Block
{LAG} CopyCat

Not currently active:
{LAG} Vanish
{LAG} SwordFish

Too bad I use colored blocks that blend with the background.
Also too bad because I got banned mid-2015.

I agree to use the red block, I have never hacked, I’m respectful of others, and I have a pretty bad internet connection

is {LAG} CopyCat a member of this clan?