Anybody else getting massive lag?

Rare, but it happens and occasionally crashes me.

i almost crash

never mind, now i crash all the time :frowning:

~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Google Canada

Hmm
Thats a big issue now

I think ArenaCs is broken, and Waterstar and I crashed off of Arenatop10s

Can’t play atm, everyone jitters around and I have to wait like 5 seconds to confirm I headshot someone, was playing blockpower and I think it crashed. =/

EDIT: It didn’t crash, although almost everyone timed out. I checked babel, and I managed to play for two seconds before freezing and eventually timing out.

I think top10s and arenas died from crashes and stuff, so all the arena players went to all maps.

I don’t play a lot now… I love 1.0 what’s wrong with it nubs

Are you tryharding or…?

All arenas are now dead.

Looks like the problem has been fixed. If there’s still problems in the future, let us know.

Can confirm! Packetloss is now perfect at 0% and ping is constant (around 250ms for me), infact it seems you guys improved performance lmao! Well done. :slight_smile:

The amount of bytes/second coming ‘in’ has about tripled and the bytes/second going ‘out’ has gone up on average about 150%. I’m definitely smelling upgrades.

You are correct! Thank izzy.

Yay, so now we can actually play without 14500ms of ping :slight_smile:

Seems like the upgrades were temporary or something lmao xD
back to 20-30% packetloss, was fun while it lasted :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have a great 2000 dollar gaming computer and I lag crazy. This is on aloha and [N-S] servers. Please fix this issue.

Thanks, Da.

I have been lagging so bad on aloha recently. When i went on counter strike earlier it was so bad i couldnt even see peoples legs move when they walked. Every now and then its fine but the majority of the time the lag is to bad to play in. If this continues i will be no longer able to play on aloha. :(;((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((.
-Vassili

Weird, I think the update pretty much should have gotten rid of the lag. I went from 89 ping to about <83. I some of you are lagging, I don’t know what to suggest… Especially in Ace’s situation. :confused:

If your lagging run a tracert for us please

i lag ur mom