Aloha.pk Whitelist

http://www.buildandshoot.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2713

I think that should explain itself.

There’s already a whitelist feature in pyspades; it isn’t being used for a reason.

And as for stats? Go play counterstrike ffs.

I don’t really care for stats honestly, mine are never that good. I don’t really see how you got that out of there.

But the point is an authentication system for Pyspades is really cool, and I think Aloha could benefit from it.

it’s still in the very early stages and looks extremely promising. i’m sure izzy or the other sysadmins will take a good look at it once it’s matured more.

This is so amazing!

I bet I know who will be on it…

ME :smiley:

Dang, this looks awesome.

There’s no need to be rude… the games are very different and if some people would like to track their statistics in this one, there’s no reason they shouldn’t be able to (apart from not actually having a system to do so in place yet). Nobody’s forcing you to have your statistics tracked (or if they are, they aren’t forcing you to pay attention to them) so really I don’t see a reason to complain.

Also, there is not already a whitelist feature in pyspades. I’m not sure where you got that idea. The only whitelisting I can remember is the whitelist script GreaseMonkey made (which let you specify IPs which were still able to connect even over bans, but was sort of useless in that it didn’t let you whitelist over the top of imported bans (think GBL)) and my modification to pyspades that did about the same thing but did let you whitelist imported bans.