aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway [Server Tips!]

aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway [Server Tips!]

These are tips for the aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway server!
Please comment

STEP 1: Don’t waste your time building the FatAss useless ugly stairs(Because you only need 1 single line going up! And then you will be raging and crying,spamming Vk’s and /admin because a Greifer Greifing your dumb FatAss ugly stairs)

Click for details

http://s1.postimg.org/xv0k3cqtb/Screenshot_1.png

Step 2:Don’t build walls on the edges on your side! Your enemy can sneak behind them easily and cap Intel,then you will be like"OMFG HACKER HACKER! HOW YOU DO THAT I’M GOING TO REPORT YOU"Instead try to switch teams and build the walls on your team that you switched to :smiley: and then switch back(Or you can do this by sneaking behind them and building them without getting caught

STEP 3:You can build stairs that go up to Tent(Cp) so when the enemy comes in the Intel they have to destroy it or climb it
Which will take long and likey get themselves killed :D(The Higher the better)But this tip won’t work! Why? GREIFERS!!! I had to re-build it like 3 times to take the pic

Click for details

http://s23.postimg.org/w102gvjaj/Screenshot_1.png

STEP 4:Coming soon…

Other Tips From People

Click for details

shywolf19[details=Click for details]shywolf19
My tips:

watch the tent when the enemy has the intel

Don’t use the same route as the enemy when you have the intel

When your team has the intel have a few players go with you to take out the enemy

When you want to build useless stuff use the far corners (H1, etc) not you spawn area.[/details]

Thanks! I’m looking forward to the rest of your tips. 8^)

I think those was the stairs I built after the server crashed yesterday when there was no one on. I usually build them when I’m bored.

Tip 1: Do whatever you want so long as it doesn’t impede others (unless they’re on the other team of course).

Yes because you should switch teams if you wanna help your team.
And also because people being griefed by their own team dont have the right to complain.

Very nice tips, keep em coming.

That picture shows just how much hallway gets destroyed before the reset.

I’ll try to help you out ;D

My tips:

watch the tent when the enemy has the intel

Don’t use the same route as the enemy when you have the intel

When your team has the intel have a few players go with you to take out the enemy

When you want to build useless stuff use the far corners (H1, etc) not you spawn area.