Agario

I never noticed him in game lol. I only saw him after I looked at the screenshot afterwards. It’s okay, it was on the west coast server. He has a reason to be upset. All that pollution floating over on the westerlies.

We killed red.

pfft… peasant

Welp, basically everyone wanted to team with me lol. I was #1 and then someone changed their name and then I helped them out and then a bunch of others did and all of us just spawnkilled for a few hours lol.

(The leaderboard is only half of the amount of players that were using Torch in their name lol. I tried screenshotting each unique player, but I'm too lazy to actually add images of all of them, but here's a few.)

It’s Agar.io and Sethbling made this in Minecraft.

Wow Torch everyone loves you ~~

You got a sex toy and a sex slave, Torch? o.O

I’m innocent. ::slight_smile:

I played another session of agar today. :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing recently but I still suck at this game.

Welp, just follow these rules:

1. Don’t be greedy. (It will lead to your downfall 95% of the time. If you can’t get the kill in less than 20 seconds move on, because they will probably merge or someone else will push you into a corner or something.)
  2. Make at least one ally if possible. (Make sure you only tap about once or twice and then make yourself vulnerable to see if they take advantage of the situation. If they do then move away and continue on with finding a new ally lol. If they don’t then you have a friend for agar-life. Don’t befriend a noob, it’s better to cruise around watch at the different players and look to see if there is one that consistently is the same mass or gets bigger slowly over time. If you see them rising and falling a lot it’s not worth your time to help them, because they will just lose it all in 30 seconds anyways)
  3. Don’t be greedy. (It happens to the best of us.)
  4. Don’t split if you don’t need to in FFA, but split all you want on teams if your team is dominating.
  5. If you hit a virus and are still big enough to “break” when you run into them run over as many other viruses as you can, because you have a few seconds of “cooldown” and during that time every virus you touch you end up eating and it will give you (I believe) around 100 mass. It’s a cheap and easy way to get a ton of mass.
  6. Don’t hold grudges, they will get you killed, because you will go out of your way and end up making a stupid mistake.
  7. Remember what big guys you kill, because more than likely they will hold a grudge and will be out to get you, so keep that in mind if you see them hovering around a virus near you lookin’ shady.
  8. Don’t try to shoot a virus at someone unless you have at least 150 mass. That will give you enough shots to launch any virus and also you will be big enough to eat some of the tiny splits.
  9. Don’t be greedy. :((
  10. Avoid hitting “W”, because each time you do you lose a small amount of that mass. I believe it’s like 10% of the ejected mass is wasted.
  11. If you are being chased into a corner, do not be indecisive. If you keep switching back and forth between the two directions to get you out of the corner you will be killed. Decide which route gives you more room and stick with it. If you decide on a route and it looks like you are about to die then tap space once. If they split for you tap space like a maniac to try to get away. If they don’t split for you, you’re golden.
  12. If you’re around 200 or less it’s okay to be ambitious and try to pick off one of the medium or big guys with a virus, but if you’re ~500 you’re going to be too slow and encumbered to be able to effectively take one on and steal their mass, but it can be done.
  13. If you’re of substantial mass (500+), only split if there’s no one bigger than you on screen or you are really far away from them.
  14. If you’re having trouble making friends then try changing your name to one of the Top 3’s IGNs + “Friend”, “Moon”, or “Satellite”, etc…
  15. If you are about to be trapped in a corner and you have one large blob and a few smaller blobs from splits, try spamming W into the corner and feeding the bigger blob. You’ll definitely lose the smaller blobs, but you were going to either way, so you might as well give your bigger blob a better chance of survival.
  16. Get one of the plugins that makes the colors of players show whether they can eat you or not, whether they can split to eat you or not, whether you can eat them or not, whether you can split to eat them or not, and whether you can’t eat each other at all. These plugins aren’t 100% accurate, but they have saved me from certain death many times, because I have been chased by someone that was only slightly larger than me before into a corner only to realize they couldn’t eat me, but by then a larger blob came and swallowed both of us up.
  17. If you are being chased by someone bigger than you dash for the nearest virus.
  18. If you are small and still pretty fast the best way to dodge splitters is not by going away from them in a straight line, but by doing a large arc outwards. That slight curve will make most noobs miss you.
  19. Once you get in the thousands+ you usually can only eat people if you are around 200-300 more than them. I have no idea what the percentage is that you have to be bigger in order to eat, but that’s the random number I usually calculate with in my head that works most of the time.
  20. Don’t be greedy. :wink:

top 3 then my internet died
rip

Can I play with ya? :stuck_out_tongue:

I literally beat Agar. I joined a full server and made everyone else ragequit. When it was just two other people left besides me. The one decided to sacrifice himself to the other guy named "Groot". "Groot" was then bigger than me and he started chasing me, but he got too greedy and ran into a virus and then I ate half of him. He then proceeded to just giving up and running the rest of his cells into me. :slight_smile:

Also, I made a flower by ejecting mass to exert my dominance. :wink:

And 12769 was my highscore for that game. (Big thanks to "origin" for being such a great alliance!)

Welp, just follow these rules:
  1. Don't be greedy. (It will lead to your downfall 95% of the time. If you can't get the kill in less than 20 seconds move on, because they will probably merge or someone else will push you into a corner or something.)
  2. Make at least one ally if possible. (Make sure you only tap about once or twice and then make yourself vulnerable to see if they take advantage of the situation. If they do then move away and continue on with finding a new ally lol. If they don't then you have a friend for agar-life. Don't befriend a noob, it's better to cruise around watch at the different players and look to see if there is one that consistently is the same mass or gets bigger slowly over time. If you see them rising and falling a lot it's not worth your time to help them, because they will just lose it all in 30 seconds anyways)
  3. Don't be greedy. (It happens to the best of us.)
  4. Don't split if you don't need to in FFA, but split all you want on teams if your team is dominating.
  5. If you hit a virus and are still big enough to "break" when you run into them run over as many other viruses as you can, because you have a few seconds of "cooldown" and during that time every virus you touch you end up eating and it will give you (I believe) around 100 mass. It's a cheap and easy way to get a ton of mass.
  6. Don't hold grudges, they will get you killed, because you will go out of your way and end up making a stupid mistake.
  7. Remember what big guys you kill, because more than likely they will hold a grudge and will be out to get you, so keep that in mind if you see them hovering around a virus near you lookin' shady.
  8. Don't try to shoot a virus at someone unless you have at least 150 mass. That will give you enough shots to launch any virus and also you will be big enough to eat some of the tiny splits.
  9. Don't be greedy. :((
  10. Avoid hitting "W", because each time you do you lose a small amount of that mass. I believe it's like 10% of the ejected mass is wasted.
  11. If you are being chased into a corner, do not be indecisive. If you keep switching back and forth between the two directions to get you out of the corner you will be killed. Decide which route gives you more room and stick with it. If you decide on a route and it looks like you are about to die then tap space once. If they split for you tap space like a maniac to try to get away. If they don't split for you, you're golden.
  12. If you're around 200 or less it's okay to be ambitious and try to pick off one of the medium or big guys with a virus, but if you're ~500 you're going to be too slow and encumbered to be able to effectively take one on and steal their mass, but it can be done.
  13. If you're of substantial mass (500+), only split if there's no one bigger than you on screen or you are really far away from them.
  14. If you're having trouble making friends then try changing your name to one of the Top 3's IGNs + "Friend", "Moon", or "Satellite", etc…
  15. If you are about to be trapped in a corner and you have one large blob and a few smaller blobs from splits, try spamming W into the corner and feeding the bigger blob. You'll definitely lose the smaller blobs, but you were going to either way, so you might as well give your bigger blob a better chance of survival.
  16. Get one of the plugins that makes the colors of players show whether they can eat you or not, whether they can split to eat you or not, whether you can eat them or not, whether you can split to eat them or not, and whether you can't eat each other at all. These plugins aren't 100% accurate, but they have saved me from certain death many times, because I have been chased by someone that was only slightly larger than me before into a corner only to realize they couldn't eat me, but by then a larger blob came and swallowed both of us up.
  17. If you are being chased by someone bigger than you dash for the nearest virus.
  18. If you are small and still pretty fast the best way to dodge splitters is not by going away from them in a straight line, but by doing a large arc outwards. That slight curve will make most noobs miss you.
  19. Once you get in the thousands+ you usually can only eat people if you are around 200-300 more than them. I have no idea what the percentage is that you have to be bigger in order to eat, but that's the random number I usually calculate with in my head that works most of the time.
  20. Don't be greedy. :wink:

tl;dr

Try to beat these scores, Otsutsuki is me:

I already did. I posted my high score of 1600 or something back a few pages ago I believe. Too lazy to go check myself tbh.

All these Pictures and no video footage =(

Well I am here to save the day =D

hqdefault.jpg