The 1v1 gamemode provides a down to the wire arena experience! Opponents can face off in any of the sixteen custom-built sectors of the 1v1 map.
Use your nades, building, gun, or spade to gain the upper hand on your opponent to win the most matches!
- Open the map to see which one of the 16 maps you’d like to play on.
- Use command /join [sector number] to join a sector. Ex: /join 6
- Use command /invite [player] to invite your opponent to the sector. Ex: /invite #1
- Use /accept [sector number] to join a sector you’ve been invited to. Ex: /accept 6
- Use /start to begin the duel.
The gamemode automates each round to give a fair fight for both opponents. The gamemode will count down the round, keep track of the score, clear any player-builds after each round, and more!
The 1v1 map has a catwalk system to allow players to get a bird’s eye view of all sixteen sectors.
You can either walk out of the waiting area or use the command /spectate [sector number] to teleport to a specific sector and enjoy the view of the match below!
After the match, you can join our discord server and look in the channel labelled “#1v1-results” to find the match results. An example of the formatted results:
"DarioN wiped the floor with FerrariFlunker on nuketown by a score of 5-3. Try using your gun next time, FerrariFlunker."