A Message specifically to Jyromefedx and DUHsoAlex

As I said earlier, mine is a 32 bit and has 1 GH RAM. Vista in all aspects is a bug ridden crappy alpha version of Windows 7. Your the first one I know who likes it. Vista was dubbed as a terrible product by everyone. It was years of developers crapping on Microsofts reputation. I’d rather have my Windows 95 back.

well AEM,i was just asking why you post so much, i mean’t no harm

It’s alright, it’s that some people thought I’m overposting to prove myself worthy of a guard.

Yeah, your only problem is the RAM bottleneck. Your computer’s whacking itself via thrashing the hard drive since you don’t have enough RAM.
Vista needs AT LEAST 2 GB to run. 3 and 4 GB for better performance, but seeing the rest of your specs you probably don’t need more than 2 GB.

Newegg has them cheap, you can get a 1-gig stick for ~10 bucks.

Yes I know that it’s being bottlenecked, but at the stage my 5 year old pc is at, it’s better to build my own. My computer got corrupt a month ago and spent $80 for a 1 tb hdd, $60 for 2 CD-RW drives to read CD’s because my of only came with a DVD drive, and another $60 to fix my corrupt pc (it was beyond the scope of any consumer to repair according to Microsoft). The repair upgraded me from Home Basic to Home Premium and cut down my startup time fron 15 minutes to 1 minute. My dad said I can’t spend anymore money and logically it’s better I build my own pc that upgrade it. But I don’t have the budget yet so until then…