<100ms smg

Lets say you /an someone.
You see a log of smg shots , 55 blocks - 100ms-0ms-1ms-47ms-100ms is that indication of no recoil or no spread?

I may be wrong but iirc /an is used to see multibullet

I don’t think it’ll tell NR

I guess what I’m asking is. If you see such . Is it hacking? or is there margin for error just as with accuracy when you start off the game.

new paradox maybe

I think a drop to 0ms in between smg shots is more indication of lag than anything else. Any player with bad lag spikes is likely to get a few 0ms readings here and there, which doesn’t necessarily mean they are hacking, but if the player is consistently landing multiple 0ms Headshots to multiple players back to back then it’s pretty clear they are using a MultiBullet hack. By the time you notice this though, the server has probably kicked/banned them already.

No Recoil/Spread are totallly different things to the ms reading on /an. Correct me if i’m wrong.

norecoil nospread wont show at all on /an (other than as a lack of misses at long range but an doesnt really help with that and you could just be good+lucky so…)

mb will show as 100-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-100-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-100-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-etc usually each burst goes all to the same bodypart (if they’re using nospread)… pretty obvious not really a way lag can fake that if it happens consistently and quickly (if it happens once alone it might be lag but multiple times with no delay between is hack almost guaranteed). replace the 100 with 500 for rifle instead of smg

what you posted looks like a weird lag pattern - its not mb, but its weird for lag. not sure what kind of lag could cause it but yeah it doesnt look like a hack so i’d just put it down to lag