+1000 maps zip file

so yea, with aoshacks.com having seemingly been taken down, I thought it would be a good idea to upload a zip file of all the maps i collected over the years. It’s far from complete, but you are likely to find every map you ever played on in there (that is, you remember its name of course).

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B9ViHVqGQ9-aamNoc0stbGFzc00&export=download

Wow.

i LOVE you

thank you for sharing this lostmoetel, but is it true there are over 1000 maps? this is very many maps i do not see what you can do with so many but it is still very cool, i see the folder is 620MB this is very big but seems to be honest small for so many maps, very cool thanks for sharing but i will not be downloading no offense, i just do not need so many maps

That’s cool, thanks for sharing.

I couldn't help but notice that you missed some of the most important maps. So important in fact that I don't think they've ever been played.

Important Maps.zip (2.14 MB)

Oh, my deepest apologies :relaxed: They will be added along with some other maps in a new zip file in a few weeks from now.
In the mean time, have a pink block for compensation.

g2putGW.png

Dear Lostmotel,

Even though I very much appreciate the gesture. I cannot accept this pink block, for I have recently learned from Rhodo that the color pink does not in fact exist. Anti-laundering laws prevent me from accepting such non-existent gifts to my small and meager map zipping operation. With much remorse I return your pink block in hopes that we can work together towards a better form of payment that doesn’t involve the FBI.

Sincerely,
Torch

g2putGW.png

Well I’ve set up a map repo for the last few days which features your maps for download…
Link: https://aos.party/

You can also search by author, e.g. ‘author:Lostmotel’

Torch: yours are on there too :wink:

That lostmotor guy has made quite a few maps huh.Niceu!

hello spykaps, this is true that lost hotel makes a lot of maps,
this is a good job of him because he is good at this and he makes good maps and good maps are an important part of every server in case you havent notice, such as the server babel which has many good maps and this makes it good server but it also has some bad ones but this will always be because the maps that some people think are good are sometimes not good but just they are think like that by some people
i do not know what huh.Niceu! means but i think you mean to say Nice! which i agree with this because lost hotel is nice and hopefully he will keep making maps and keep making great maps love him
thanks

hello bite bit,
thanks to you for sharing this, this is a great website you have made to share the maps, i go on this and i search lostmotel and there are only 12 maps, this is strange because i know he have made many more than 12 maps but maybe they are not very good so you have not included them but i do not know because i cant see them, anyway this is good website maybe i will bookmark it in my browser so that i can access it quickly by only hitting the button at the top instead of go to search bar and type the adress
thanks

Is the link broken forever? Were there maps that you can’t find on aos.party?

I took down the link at some point as all the maps in it were uploaded to aos.party