well if he has modified files such as Optifine etc… that would completely explain why he is getting the black screen hobohob my post is completely valid.

Also Hobohob hmu man when we gonna start up a ace of spades clan and or minecraft faction…I miss IISOD

your correct Poke but its like if you install the preformance booster known as optifine or any other mods you will have to delete your meta.inf folder or else you will get black screen and you wont be able to login into minecraft

That wasn’t my problem, my problem was that MC would freeze at the menu screen. It wasn’t giving me the black screen. And I use Magic Launcher for mods so it takes care of that anyways.

And I am pretty much done with clans. I’ve learned they are pretty much worthless titles. It only means something if you can work as a team. And most clans can’t.

Minecraft 1.4.7 and snapshots!!!

I’m well familiar with mod instalation procedures, thank you.

H

Hobohob after some serious thinking I might have came up with some soulutions but 1st things 1st.

I noticed you said you updated to 1.4.6 and thats where the problems began. Now Im thinking you might of used your 1.4.5. mods and forgot to update them, if this is true You have to update your mods to fit with the version of minecraft you are currently using this problem will cause black screen as well as meta.inf.

ok solutions #1 download minecraft downgrader and downgrade your minecraft using that then force update make sure meta.inf is delted and make sure you have the latest mods.

#2 delete you minecraft .jar file and force update, make sure your mods are up to date and there is no meta.inf

#3 download minecraft.jar 1.4.6 jar from google or minecraft.net and replace it with your previous minecraft.jar file, make sure your mods are up to date and there is no meta.inf

If this does not help Im sorry ive done what i have could and I hope you find the soultion

This was vanilla Minecraft. I was not using any mods at all (not even optifine and the like). And the problem is solved. It was something to do with my video drivers.

Sweet I am glad to hear your problem was solved btw if you want to play minecraft sometime i dont have any minecraft buddies really or Aos buds and im looking for people to group together to have some fun with. I was gonna pitch this offer earlier but i did not want to stress this on the account that your minecraft was not operating but now its all good.

Then what’s the point of having META.INF anyways?

meta.inf prevents you from using mods lol delete meta.inf and you can use mods also it doesnt allow you to load only default setting litterally it gives you black screen unitll you remove the mods or delete meta.inf