Unban

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    CookieWolf

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

3. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

By hack
5) Why should you be unbanned?
To play, I know the hack is bad but I take them for fools and well, I was banned but this time I will leave

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    18/07/17 10:30 hs

Thanks to Zim 350 who was banned thanks to his brother Yankarlos205, zim guided me to do this and I hope they take the ban

Hi CookieWolf!

I have notified your banning admin and he will reply soon.

Please be patient and do not join any aloha.pk servers until he says you can!

Thanks

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you from babel, one of our famous server. Thank you for coming forward to admit your wrong doing. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and promise not to hack again. On the other hand we are pretty harsh to anyone who did not tell the true.

Before we are moving onto new chapter. I want you to delete all hacking tool first.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hi, I already delete all the hack tools

Hello,

Your ban is lifted. Please remember if any of aloha’s staff who catch you cheating again, then this ban will be reinstated.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Nathan

Cookies,

I do not handle appeal via pm. Anything relate to appeal must handle here.

Thanks,

Nathan

Today I had visitors, I let my cousin enter my pc, as I already knew I downloaded the Injector and then I hacked and I did not realize

How are you not going to realize that you were using aimbot?
In case you wanted to say that your cousin was the one that used hack and you do not explain it well in your text:

You just said that it was your cousin the one that who entered the pc and was the one that use the hack.
Before I entering to observe you I was watching the chat of the server babel and definitely it was you who was playing at that moment, but these evidences prove it:

[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:36:45] <babel_aloha> * [Brocks]Cookie (IP x.x.x.x, ID 21) entered the game!
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:36:45] <babel_aloha> [Brocks]Cookie running Ace of Spades v0.75.0 on Windows
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:36:57] <babel_aloha> * [Brocks]Cookie logged in as builder (CookieWolf)
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:44:37] <babel_aloha> <[Brocks]Cookie> ts
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:46:26] <babel_aloha> * aswd silently teleported to [Brocks]Cookie
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:48:26] <babel_aloha> <[Brocks]Cookie> la intencion era encerrarte :v
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:50:14] <babel_aloha> [Brocks]Cookie (x.x.x.x) banned for 7 days: [IGN: [Brocks]Cookie] [By: MegaStar] [Time: Tue Jul 25 17:50:12 2017] [Duration: 7 days] [Expires: Tue Aug 1 17:50:12 2017] [Offense: ab/esp] [Server: babel_aloha]
[2017 25 July Tuesday 17:50:14] <babel_aloha> * [Brocks]Cookie (IP x.x.x.x) disconnected

the question is, does your cousin also know your aloha user and password?

Your lie has just made everything worse.

Hay told the truth to nathan in the other post: 3

Hay told the truth to nathan in the other post: 3

Better clarify what I said

What of the cousin was a lie? Yes, I wanted to resolve this quickly but “lies have short feet”

Today I use hack but in the previous days when I was raised my Ban I was not using as I repeated it a thousand times, today I use it by whim very immature I admit it but I can definitively assure that it was only for today

Bue , ya no se como hacer para que me crean lo que dije en lo anterior , pero realmente fue un capricho inmaduro de esos de niños de 10 años , como dije anteriormente , cuando se me levanto mi primer ban appeal cumplí mi palabra de dejar de hacer trampa , lo hice? si excepto el día de hoy que reiteró fue solo un capricho y me arrepiento en verdad de no haber estado consciente de las consecuencias que me podría haber causado eso , pero acá estoy intentando hacer que me crean de que en verdad dejare el hack y si no los logro convencer bue que se le va a hacer , y bueno eso es lo que tengo para decir.

CookieWolf, es raro en ti que ayas usado hacks, yo usé hacks pero fue accidentalmente, y usé cuando era noob, ( esa ves no fue accidentalmente). Pues tú usaste hack en otros servidores y me matabas para decirte el más pro y me puse a espetarte con “puvol” y observé tu hacks. CookieWolf tú eres
de esas personas que saben jugar bien, no hace falta que uses hacks. (sólo un consejo)

Haber compañero, ya veo que es la 2 vez que la cagas, trata de cumplir tu condena sin joder a los otros admins, es mas fácil asi, creeme, ya pase por esta etapa, asi que trata de no volver a cagarla, aprobecha la oportundidad que se te esta dando, y no la vuelvas a cagar. Gracias.

CookieWolf,

I will reconsider to let you play again, but you must answer following questions.

1-Why did you promise to aloha community that you deleted all hack too and will not hack again? But you hack anyway.

2-Why hack is bad?

3-Why would we let you play again?

I am forgiving you for lying about your cousin story via pm.

Thanks,

Nathan

1- por que en verdad lo había echo , había lo había eliminado hasta el día de ayer que lo volví a instalar y Por que quería volver a jugar normalmente sin usar hack

2-Por que arruina la exp del juego de si mismo y la de otros de disfrutar el juego

3-Volví a desinstalar las herramientas de hack nuevamente ayer cuando se me dío el ban , ademas hace un rato hice una partida y vi que soy bueno sin hack

translation

1- because i really did it, i have deleted until yesterday when I reinstalled it and i wanted to back to play normally without hack.

2- because this ruins the game’s experience and the other’s fun

3- I returned to uninstall the hack again yesterday when i was banned. Also, i did a match and i noticed I’m good without hack.

CookieWolf,

Again, I do not handle appeal via pm.

Thanks,

Nathan

CookieWolf,

First of all, you hacked on our server and get caught. Then you promised aloha’s community that you deleted all of hack tool and will not hack again. Did not even bother to apologize to aloha’s community. But that’s ok, we believe on second chance, and we forgave you.

Second of all, you lied to aloha’s community by hacked on our server again and then got ban.

Third of all, you lied to aloha’s community about your cousin!

You did not even bother to apology for what you’ve done to our community.

Please give us more time to discuss about this appeal.

Thanks,

Nathan

Cookiewolf,

After discussed among staffs. I’ve decide to give you another chance to play. Please note, this is your last chance and any of aloha’s staff who catch you cheating again. Then this ban will be reinstated.

Play fair and enjoy the fun.

Nathan

I think CookieWolf has not gotten the notification from the unban, well, he’s a friend on skype, so I could let you know …

Thanks for the other opportunity and I will not really do it again :slight_smile: