[Ban Appeal] - {SKG} LuGeRs

1. Dont have votekicks !

2. {SKG} LuGeRs

3. I’m not banned in other servers ‘-’

4. False evidences !!!

5. I’m not hacker -.-’

6. 08/02/2016 in 17:32hrs (ps. Brazillian Hour)

Hi LuGeRs, I was the admin who handled the abuse report against you and also banned you ingame.

Usually, I give players a second chance to change their story one last time before we move on with the appeal. Unfortunately, it’s such a slap in the face that you’re denying anything/everything that you won’t get that chance.

So to start I’m just going to post the numerous pieces of video evidence.

https://youtu.be/ptPVV-chK8Y

He’s saying that he’s not hacker but he even admitted it before editing his message

That edit

RGfMg3Q.jpg

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for posting that.

:stuck_out_tongue: Our xD !!! Titanium is the ninja Print hahaha
::slight_smile: I posted that initial text to see if someone would say something. . . . But it was a joke :-\ q I thought were going to say something about that but I waited and nothing xD. . . . So I moved to the base of the question that would actually type ;D But if they want to take mere words seriously! I do not care much xD. . . How Administrators this is your work :D. . . And yes the video Stradivarius on my old nickname partially used last year ‘-’. . . I do not know 'cause now shown. . . I was not using some kind of hack. . . But in my Laser models :P. . . Continuing the basis of the issue mentioned in the Hallway. . . . I was using did. . . By simply have downloaded the hack at the time it appeared in 4 Hackers enemy team. . . I did votekick and contacted the admin at the time before using hack. . . But nobody wanted to vote /yes to ban such players :D. . . . This is all I have to tell you right now xD I hope you understand the facts and me banishing bases :smiley: Still support the decision of each of my case :wink: .

Thanks for finally admitting to using hacks/unfair gun models. Please delete the hacks and change the guns with lasers.

Because you initially lied, you will not be unbanned right away. I am reducing your ban down to 1 week from this post. Do not join any aloha servers before the week’s time has expired, or you will be rebanned for evasion. So on August 11th at the same time you see this post now, you can join the servers.

Reminder: If you are ever caught hacking again, your chances of being unbanned will be next to nothing.

Play fair and have fun!

:smiley: Thank you for your decision
:smiley: The hacks have been deleted more than one month and irregular skins were to Build & Shoot Launcher. . . . They have been changed a long time also ::slight_smile: And this time I am only the OpenSpades 8)

sorry for intervening, maybe this is irrelevant, but

how did you delete your hacks more than one month if you were banned a week ago for hacks?

Just a final sidenote Luger. I DO realize that you tried to join cs arena both yesterday and today. I’ve decided to look past that this time, but the next time you rejoin before your ban is up, the ban will be reinstated/extended.

:stuck_out_tongue: The fact that it was banned this week is not the fact of using hacks as I quoted the Hallway. . . . For other relevant fact you Stradivarius have shown a video 1 year ago this year.
;D Because of the mere tag MLG that used last year :wink: Since the time did not use hacks. . . But in Laser skins :stuck_out_tongue:

I think what LuGeRs is saying is that he used hacks a year ago, but since then removed his hacks and used ‘laser weapons’ (oversized models probably) instead (technically that would be a cheat rather than a hack). That might explain why he was recently banned for hacking.

he was banned for aimbot/esp, not only for esp.

nope, the video is from this year

Let’s not pick apart every single sentence and try to scrutinize every word. Lugers knows what he has to do in order to be completely unbanned. It’s now up to him whether he’s going to be able to play on the servers or not in the near future.

::slight_smile: Kuunikal understood what it really meant :-[. . . . Stadivarius also says that the video tag is MLG this year, with the case of the withdrawal of this tag in November 2015. . . . But let’s stop arguing about this in what has already been decided by Ferrari and as he says ‘’ I will decide on my career on the servers of Aloha. pk ''Of course, just back on the 12th of this month and clean without tricks :slight_smile: Why I do not want to get banned again xD