banned appeals

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[AOSK]HELLO
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tower of babel(maybe)

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    i jusy shoot anywhere but i got a banned…

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    i like playing build and shoot!

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2015-02-09 11:00

Hello [AOSK]HELLO,

I am the admin who banned you from babel tower. I am at work right now and do not have access to the computer at home. I would like you to revise your appeal and tell the true. That would help to reduce your ban.

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan he was banne on multiple occasions,

Second fun fact he was never unbanned occording to the original appeal so hes been evading ever since

Scipio:

I would like to say I was on Arena All maps yesterday when he was banned as well. Nathan and Twisted were both there. I don’t remember which banned him though, since I think there were a couple banned yesterday.

Hello,

My mistake, he was ban on arena all maps, but not babel.

Torch

I banned him there.

Thanks

Nathan

Look at the first one (the second link) unless Sniper was the admin for that ban hes still banned according to the posts there.

Hello all,

Well, if that the case and I will pm SnIpEr to ask him, if he would like to it take over? or leave it for me to handle?

Thanks

Nathan

Here is the banned video clip.

Please explain yourself.

Thanks

Nathan

hqdefault.jpg

Lol TwIsTeD at the end :smiley:

I would have to lie is very sorry

And wrote to preempt bugs and. …

Don’t forget to do it again, and it is the first time a bug is. …

I’m sorry. Do not forget to do next time I. …

i would have to lie is very sorry
and wrote to preempt bug and…
Don’t fotget to do it again,and it is the my first time a bug is…
I’m so sorry…Do not forget to do next time…sorry…
-[AOSK]HELLO-