[x[ Energizer Bunny: An appeal/what did I do?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes. About 2 hours

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    EnergizerBunny

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    an aloha.pk server

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    This is why I’m doing this. I have no idea why I was banned. I was however playing on the counter-strike maps yesterday (8/13/13)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I just need to know if this was a mistake or an actual ban that I need to deal with (little brother???)

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    between the times of 8/13/13 approx 10:00 CST and 8/14/13 approx 2:00 CST

Not a mistake, I caught whoever was connected to your computer using your name hacking.

Ok… Some days it sucks to have siblings

Just wondering. What was “I” doing? Exactly?

Some days it sucks to have to unban and reban hackers like you. Appeal denied.

You know it would be great to know WHAT I was banned for. Aimbot, norecoil, ESP or something of the nature. Please just tell me

Aimbot + Norecoil + Multi-bullets

Sorry for the intrusion, i know i really shouldn’t be posting here but; I’ve played with Energizer bunny for about a year or so now and he has never shown even a remote sign of hacking. In fact most times hes helped me catch other hackers. Knowing this I would have to assume it really was his brother and not him. Either way hacking is still hacking of course. Anyways best of luck dude!

Due to the fact that Bunny is applying for Stormwind clan, and I’m a Stormwinder myself, I really must mirror what Windspirit has said. I’ve played with Bunny many times and he is definitely a legitimate player who has been enjoyable to be around. Sorry if this is out of line, but I really feel the need to stick up for a decent and honest player.

Both of you must understand that this is his third appeal which means he got a chance and broke it by someone hacking from his internet connection. He couldn’t control his brother so he will not be unbanned.

Just to put this topic to rest, can you just please upload the evidence? While I’m neutral, you’ve got some people who are siding with Energizer. And no one wants this to be another ‘Zeldo’.

He already said his brother did it (here or IRC) so there’s really no point for that.

Ah, ok.
Sorry for my stupidity.

3rd time? Hmm i see that is far to many chances, oh well sorry for butting in then Color. Cya on Sw Energizer & Zeldaniac!