Banned for evasion . . ."UltimateKILLER"

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yeah. I asked Drebbel and he said i was permabanned because of ban evasion.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    UltimateKILLER

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk tdm island maps.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Drebbel said that it was a ban evasion. I have a dynamic IP Adress which changes automatically. Because of this i couldnt understand if i was banned for minutes or weeks.

I also hacked on aloha many days ago, about a month. BR told me that he would unbann me after 1 week. But just after 1 week, Stormwind MOD windspirit reported to aloha that i hacked on their(sw) servers. It is true. I then said sorry to him for hacking. I said sorry from my heart to all of them and also told them i would never ever hack again. I also told them to check me when i play AoS next time. So windspirit told me that he would unban me after 2 weeks. He also said sorry to me for reporting about me in aloha.

I asked BR to know if I am banned permanently or for weeks. He didnt reply. I waited for 4 days. Still he didnt reply. Thats why i had to play aloha.

My old name was “UltimateNOOB”. Every time i entered AoS, people called me NOOB. thats why i had to change my name and keep " UltimateKILLER". Please dont consider it as a ban evasion.

I admit all my fault, including my mistakes and hacking.

1. Why should you be unbanned?
    Unbanning or reducing ban depends on you guys. I like to play only the aloha servers. I used to play hallway all day. But that server was full of hackers. I stopped playing that.

Aloha servers are the most favorite servers to me. Its my only one hobby.

I admit all my faults. I hacked. I am sorry for that. I tried to evade the ban( not intentionally as i have a dynamic IP). I am sorry to all aloha players, admins, fobs, haols, kamaiinas, locals etc.

If you dont want to unban me, then I wont post any appeal again. But its my request to forgive me for the last time. You can check me when i play aloha next time to see if i am hacking.

I am sorry again. I want your forgiveness.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    at 4:30pm(+6gmt),2nd july, 2013.

Appeal no8.

Denied.