ban appeal_UltimateNOOB(game name)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    YES. i am sure it was a ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    UltimateNOOB

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha pk hallway

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Let me explain this. I always want my team to win. I want to capture the intel everytime. But enemies kill me and take the intel from me. When i started playing aos, my friend named"tombscar" in aos told me to download aimbot. I didnt know that this could get me banned. I am sorry. I can ensure you that i won’t use it again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t see any reason for getting me unbanned, but i love aloha servers very much. Unbanning me completely depends on your intention. Please be kind enough to unban me!!i wont use aimbot again.(aloha is the only server i play)

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    At 2:40pm , 17th june,2013

Thank you for being honest. I will shorten the ban to one week under the condition that you never hack again. I know it can be tempting when you’re having a bad day to go find them again, but please play the game fairly. If we catch you again (and we will be watching), there will be no more chances.

Also, see if you can persuade tombscar to stop! If he continues, it’s only a matter of time before we catch him too. See if you can save him the trouble!

EDIT: It seems you’ve been banned for hacking multiple times over the last week, and are suspected of being a known hacker named PowerBlitz. If this is true, you need to stop now. If you evade any more (including the shortened week-ban), you will never be unbanned. Even if your IP changes automatically, I expect you not to play on our servers for the duration of the ban.

Mind explaining what you were doing on hallway 10 minutes ago?

i just clicked on that server and i found that i was unbanned!! i dont know why!! maybe it was a 8 hours ban! By the way, i didn’t use any hacks 10 mins ago. if you want a proof i will make a vid and send to your email address.

Alright, that means you have a dynamic IP which automatically changes. Please do not come on our servers for a week (until Monday, June 24), then you are free to come back.

Even if your IP changes automatically, I expect you not to play on our servers for the duration of the ban.

Pretty sure that BR said that you must NOT join our servers until Monday, June 24th. Please explain why the hell you were on Babel a minute ago?

I just saw your reply right now. Sorry for being in babel. I wont be playing any aloha server until tuesday.

Again I am sorry for the trouble. Forgive me :-[

I mean i wont touch any aloha servers until JUNE 25,2013, 13:00{INTERNATIONAL TIME}

byw, how can i change my dynamic ip to perma ip??

That’s something you’d have to talk to your ISP about. However, it doesn’t really benefit you to put forth any amount of effort to get that changed.

Excuse me, I hate to be the harbinger of bad news but you also ban evaded on Stormwind several times, the most recent one being today.

Now saying you wont use aimbot again, then going and hacking the very next day doesnt look very good ya know? You lied about stopping your aimbotting ways in other servers, so whats stopping you from aimbotting on aloha again?

Proof:
[12:19:00] No Recoil Event(s) Detected: UltimateNOOB #24 Weapon: Shotgun Ping: 458 ms
[12:20:53] No Spread Event Detected: UltimateNOOB #24
[12:20:53] * UltimateNOOB permabanned: Hack Detected - No Spread IGN: UltimateNOOB #24

Well that’s a wrench in the equation now isn’t it. Thanks for the report Wind, it’ll be taken into consideration.

you said that it is a one week ban. But why am i still banned now?? Its been more than a week

omg if my ip qutomatically changes, how can i understand that you banned me for 1 week or more??

Because you were banned on StormWind for using a No Spread, and that barely ever never produces a false positive.
If you read Reki’s post, he said “that’s a wrench in the equation”, meaning that it’s a tough decision. You hacked on StormWind, and got caught.

How can you prove to us that you’ll never, [I]ever, [u]ever hack again.

Rekki, I can ensure you that I will never hack on any servers except “Hallway all day”. You can check me when i play if i am using a hack. Please check me when I enter your servers.

Hmm, BR the admin is away and nobody believes you so,
Appeal denied.