Why am I not unbanned? I apologized! :FusionBlitz>_<

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes,I’ve waited for 5 days and I am sure it was not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    FusionBlitz>_<

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using aimbot! I mean my 6 year old cousin was aimbotting!

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    My cousin just cried and cried and he apologized! Maybe that’s why!

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I don’t know the right time. Maybe on 28th January,2012, 13:41[international time]

With The best Regards,
FusionBlitz>_<

To the all Aloha pk Moderators, it was my 6 year old cousin. Plz do something and stop his all day crying! He was appealing five times! You told him to keep it in one thread! He didn’t understand that. But for this time, accept his apology! If he uses aimbot again and causes harm to other player, I will take the whole responsibility and I will take care of that stupid little cousin too!

With the best regards,
Kenji

Kenji, It’s good to see you again. How’s life? I’ve been well. I ate a really tasty salad from Panera Bread tonight. Gosh, those things are expensive, but I had a gift card, so it was ok. =)

Well, back to business I guess. You really hurt my feelings, you know? I tried to reach out to you and you rejected me. I don’t know how I can ever forgive you. I mean, your six year-old cousin.

With love,
V

Please forgive for this time! If he uses aimbot again, I will take the blame! But for this time, I, Kenji, Beg you to forgive my stupid cousin for the last time! If you see him using aimbot again, Ban him permanently! He promised god that he would never use any kind of hacks including aimbot again.
Apology for my bad English,
Kenji

The damage has been done. If you do not stop spamming these forums with appeals you will have your account banned on the forums.

Now LEAVEplease.

(Also a topic lock would be great)

How many appeals has this guy done anyways??

Why dont you understand??? It’s my 6 year old cousin who posted 5 appeals!

Please stop posting ban appeals, otherwise your forum account will be banned in addition to you being permabanned from the servers. PLEASE STOP POSTING BAN APPEALS. PLEASE STOP POSTING BAN APPEALS.

tl;dr PLEASE STOP POSTING BAN APPEALS

I didn’t post any of the previous appeals! It was my 6 year old cousin! This appeal is posted by me! You guys have some pity! Why do you permaban a 6 year old kid for using aimbot? Didn’t he apologize? Don’t you guys have some pity? He appealed five times! But you still ban him! But please,please,please, unban him for the last time and if you find him suspicious again, permaban him and never unban again!

With the best regards,
Kenji

No matter how many times you try, no matter what family member hacked, no matter what runescape login info you send me, you’re not getting unbanned.

Try Yahtzee or risk, you’d be surprised how addictive that can be, and you’ll have forgotten all about ace of spades in no time. I hope.