[x] FerrariFlunker's Ban Appeal

Your IP and his IP are the same. Good try though.

LOLOLOL.

Dude what are you doing?

What am I doing? I am playing. Don’t believe me? I’ll show some evidence soon…

And the sad part is, you can’t do anything about it… ;D

Can’t do anything?

You’ve been disgraced, banned from our servers. Now you may be able to evade now and then, but that’s not really important to you.

What you really care about is your reputation and what others think of you. That’s why you made a fake account and tried to prop yourself up. That’s why you applied for a staff position with us. Truth is you’re a failure, you’re alone, your reputation is tarnished due to what you did and your inability to show even the slightest humility and make it right.

You’re an outcast here and that eats at you. So what can I do about you evading on our servers? I don’t really care.

Oh. I didn’t realize that you know everything about my reasoning and what I do… This is where I tell you’re wrong.
I made the fake account to simply bump my ban appeal to the top. Then, as the admins saw I was evading, they would get quite annoyed with me. I may be wrong, but I do believe I am annoying some people.

“Some men just want to watch the world burn” - The Dark Knight

…Shame on you ei8htx for not caring about this subject. As an AoS official, you should be concerned about people hacking on a server. It’s your job btw… ::slight_smile:

There is really nothing left of my reputation, and I don’t plan on building it back up… That is beyond my control. It has reached the bottom, and the chance for it to rise is unlikely. I could really care less about my reputation to the admins and others… Only to my friends do we have a certain understanding.

“I think I’ll dismember the world and then I’ll dance in the wreckage.” -Neil Gaiman

“A little rebellion is a good thing. ” - Thomas Jefferson

[quote author=ei8htx link=topic=3852.msg39778#msg39778 date=1386464198]

Can’t do anything?

You’ve been disgraced, banned from our servers. Now you may be able to evade now and then, but that’s not really important to you.

What you really care about is your reputation and what others think of you. That’s why you made a fake account and tried to prop yourself up. That’s why you applied for a staff position with us. Truth is you’re a failure, you’re alone, your reputation is tarnished due to what you did and your inability to show even the slightest humility and make it right.

You’re an outcast here and that eats at you. So what can I do about you evading on our servers? I don’t really care.

Whatever helps you sleep, bro.

Ferrari, you should just stop and let the admins do their job. Yeah, he hacked, evaded. He should be banned. Ferrari I suggest you take the hacks off and don’t evade anymore until a month or more. Because you evaded so much times. In the first place, you should of did that essay and how you wont hack or evade- its easy. Next time…just listen to them Ferrari…l: p.s: I had to say something, I know him better than all of you guys.

Ferrari, please stop… You seem to like quotes from famous people. Here’s one for you.

“United we are strong, United we will WIN”

Allied propaganda designed by Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Winston Churchill. Guess who’s united? Aloha, and we’re against you. You can get hackers, but with more of us than there are disgraced players, who were banned because they hacked.

Here’s a good quote also.

“NOBODY can run forever”

Quote from the USSOCOM operatives. We will find you. We will hunt you down, and there is a way to screw you over for good if you don’t stop. Give up. The game is over.

oh my god.

Request lock, this thread is stupid.

exactly

Regarding Maddy’s and Monsta’s comments, maybe for the first time in Ferrari’s history, I have decided…to listen to you guys. I have realized what I am doing here. I am playing a game with aloha.pk that just isn’t that rewarding anymore. I began to think of myself, before this all happened, before I was banned for the evading… And I realized that I had become the very thing that I used to hate. A heartless, not caring, brutal, annoying, troublesome, aggravating, bothersome, irritating hacker. I also looked at all the friends I had made. The early hours we spent building secret forts, snickering when the enemy walked unknowing above us, and becoming angry when a griefer destroyed it. I began to wonder if they would ever do that again with my new self. And I figured…no. No they would not. I was not any better than the griefer who destroyed our bunkers. I have become the enemy.

I also looked how I was affecting the officials, the ones I have been antagonizing. To be honest I feel bad for them. I was wasting their time, offending them, and stopping them from doing their real job. Putting myself in their shoes, I am surprised on how they kept their cool with me. A simple hacker can be annoying enough, but one that creates even more trouble can easily break someone’s patience. I am specifically sorry, firstly, to Colorpinpoint. You gave me the second, third, fourth chance for all my mistakes, but yet I refused it, rather taking the hacker route. Secondly, I am sorry to ei8htx. You have been wrapped into this ever since you banned me. I know you were doing your job, and I shouldn’t have taken my built up anger on you… I am also sorry to any other admin who had to talk about this subject with other officials, read my original appeal, and put up with my shenanigans.

Again looking at my friends, I would like to say something… I really don’t deserve you guys. You have been so nice to me, even when I slam you, confess of my hacks, etc. To tell you the truth, I would understand if you would not want to do anything to do with me, due to my mistakes. No one wants to be around a person that doesn’t respect their criticism, friendship, and decisions. I am specifically sorry to Maddybear, Maximum, Erick, and all of the others I have befriended these months. I have not been even close to being a friend.

Lastly, I have two more groups to apologize to… I am going to start with this AoS community/website. When I first discovered this website, I was pleasantly surprised on how I could contribute to this game. After I began to create problems, I saw a change in this site. Everyone was no longer peaceful, but rather annoyed about me, my stupid remarks, and my actions. I am sorry, for I have also wasted your time… The second group I have to apologize to is all the AoS players. I mean everyone who I have played with. Similar to how I use to feel, I would bet money that many of you hate the way hackers play. The way I killed, with hacks, is distracting to the great game of Ace Of Spades. That is a fact. I know many of you just simply wanted to play the game, build, or make friends. And I stopped you from doing that. My distractions stopped you from doing that… And I am sorry.

Before you the reader begin to assume why I wrote this apology, I am going to tell you. This is not to replace the essay I was graciously offered by Color, then denied by me. This is not a second appeal so I can “win” back some trust from the officials. This is not only for my friends, so my reputation remains only with them. This is an apology. I am terribly sorry for what I have done, and why I did it. I am asking myself how I could be so rash and stupid to take the actions I did. This is not supposed to make me un-banned, so I would not have to use my hacks to get into a server. I am attempting to bury the hatchet here. I realize that the hatchet will never be buried properly, and the evidence of it always being there is immanent. Although, I do hope that the hatchet can stay buried, that future arguments and distractions can stay away from ourselves… I hope that people accept my apology. I hope that all of this can stop, and it can go back to being normal… As of right now, a little normal sounds pretty good…

“This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections.”

• Saint Augustine

“Nothing and no one is perfect. It just takes a good eye to find those hidden imperfections.”

• Daphne Delacroix

I know no one is perfect, but I believe in this case, I need to try a bit harder. And I promise you all. I will…

Sincerely,
FerrariFlunker

ummm wow, you could of done that for when color asked you to make a essay. P.s you’re probably not going to get unbanned up to the admins… … but wow that was long xD

I hate you for everything that you have posted on aloha.pk and did in the servers, but good job on the essay.

Anonymous, I do not blame you for your hatred. You have every right to that. I am sorry that I hurt you.

LOCK THREAD PLEASE
If your trying to get back on your chances are slim to non you know that right and can you please stop necroing an old thread?

I think he knows. Also, I don’t think anyone wants him unbanned at this point.

Guys, guys. I think everyone should leave this appeal alone once I finish this comment… I agree that we should stop bumping this to the top.

Read the essay. It clearly states I had no intentions to get un-banned… It was an apology, not another appeal.

*PM me if you have further questions on this topic, or simply want to discuss what has happened, or is happening.

Thank you,
FerrariFlunker

Pathetic. Thats all I need to say.

Seriously reaper?? Just leave it alone. -.-