nutella AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I did.

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

I tried joining with the IGN “plz” and I double-checked with “huh???” then with “wut???”

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I did not play before, I just tried to join the Babel server and I couldn’t.

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I don’t know

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because I did nothing (maybe ඞඞඞඞඞඞ)

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-02-27T19:51:00+07:00

I’ve contacted the admin who issued the ban. Please do not join any server until the appeal is decided.

Also try to think back a few days ago…

Hey nuts :slight_smile: I am the admin that banned you.
Dont post edited recordings that makes it look like you are actually cheating on aloha servers, especially not with a history of actual cheating. Since it looks fake after second review I will unban you shortly but it would be prudent if you sent the actual raw footage if you have it.
aside from that, I do hope to see you continue playing babel in the future :slight_smile:

Yes, it is indeed an edited footage. I’m so sorry I have done that

, I was just bored at that time and I thought it was obvious that none of it looked like hax :pray: :pray: :pray:

all good nutella :ok_hand:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.