ArtyomST AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes sir

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Pac

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Tower of Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I Got banned, because I used aimbot against guy who uses aimbot from time to time. I think it’s disrespectful to others players that you turn on aimbot and start headshoting everyone, especially if you are trusted player and other can’t votekick you. So I decided to download aimbot and show to the player ‘‘microwave’’ how is it, when you get killed just as your head shows above the block. After some time I got kicked out and turns out that I’m banned.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I think I should be unbanned because I didn’t harm anyone except a cheater who uses them against other players. So I used his own weapon against him. I won’t use cheats again, cause it makes the gameplay boring, and predictable. I like playing on tower of babel, and I like this servers concept to build tower to heaven and capture intel from it, there are also fun talks in chat with fun people. I sincerely apologise to microwave for using cheats against him and using them at all.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-03-19T21:30:00+02:00

The admin who banned you has been contacted about of the appeal. Until they determine the outcome please do not attempt to join any aloha.pk server

Sure. I tried to join server after ban and before ban appeal.

Apologies for the delay, ArtyosmST. I am the administrator who banned you. Firstly, I want to clarify that the player you were targeting was not using aimbot, and we have confirmed this multiple times. If you suspect someone is hacking, please ask for assistance or record them hacking and post it on our Discord server or here.

As this is your first ban, I will lift it immediately. You can join the server soon after reading this message. Aside from all that tho I do hope to see you playing Aloha servers legit in the future :slight_smile:

I recomend this custom client that has spectator esp built in to assist with the recording and catching of hackers.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.