[x] Kritikal Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I’m returning to Ace of Spades so I’m sure it’s a ban
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

IGN: Kritikal
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I don’t really remember the server because it was quite a while ago but it was on aloha because I can’t access those servers
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

To be entirely honest, I have no idea what I could have been banned for because it happened a long time ago.
5) Why should you be unbanned

I guess I should be unbanned because I haven’t really done anything (as far as I know). I haven’t played Ace of Spades in like 4 months…
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I started getting endless server disconnects sometime in late spring and when I try to join now, it says banned so maybe about 3-4 months ago

Please stick to one ban appeal: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3017.0

Thank you.

Oh, please, don’t lie, you’re not fooling us. Your IP and the IP in the other thread are completely the same. I don’t understand why you even made another account to appeal.

Are you even serious? If you even try to namehide please learn how to do it right.

or don’t do it at all…

also Pancake… http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

Okay, come on. I’m playing Aloha 1CTF Pinpoint and I get banned after I killed a hacker who was getting like 3 kills a second. Surely, many people who were playing with me at that time could vouch for me when I say that I wasn’t hacking. I mean seriously? Some guy says,“I’m going to start banning people” and that was the end of it. Some people even told me to give the video evidence that I wasn’t hacking, a little bit before that. I’m totally fine with that if that’s what it takes. Just another case of being banned for being too good. I would like a little bit of justice here…

Actually, this was just another case of being banned for evading your ban. Go away, narkumir. You are not welcome on aloha servers.

Wait, what? I served my ban. I wasn’t able to get on the servers for a long while and one day I was just able to. I didn’t evade anything.

You are banned permanently. Forever. Even if you are able to join an aloha server for whatever reason, you aren’t allowed. Ever.

And there isn’t anything I can do about that? Aloha has some of the best servers and I can’t join because of one mistake?

Cheating in the first place (being caught 3 different times by 3 different admins) was worth a permanent ban. Lying about having cheated each of those 3 times meant that you forfeited whatever chance you had of a successful appeal. Creating a new account in an attempt to get us to unban you without knowing who you were (how could you even think that would work?) was just stupid. So no, there is nothing you can do about it at this point.

Sheesh, but a permaban though is just a bit harsh. 6 months or something, alright but forever, I mean come on. It’s whatever I guess, got what I deserved.

*cough didnt i see you about 3-4 weeks ago with the name [E]Narkumir on pinpoint?