[x] Narkumir Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

As far as I can tell, I was not votekicked, as every aloha.pk server is unavailable to me.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

As in the subject, my ign is TEKxNarkumir

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

This happened a while ago but I think that I was banned from Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

To put it plain and simple, it was another case of being “too good”. Since that was like 2-4 months ago, i’m entirely crap now…

1. Why should you be unbanned?

You know, I’m not going to toot my own horn with a long list of redeeming qualities that should give you a good reason for unbanning me. I am a long time member of the community and this constant banning of people for being “too good” has been an issue before and still lingers within the community to this date. I shouldn’t be left out simply because one cannot keep up, my experience should not be altered because of someone’s lack of skill. That got really mean and wordy but it’s the truth. Get better or Get out.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Due to the fact that I left the game altogether after being banned because aloha.pk servers were the only good servers in my eyes, I cannot give you a great estimate. However, My best guess would be about early 2013, everyday before the third week in March. That’s about the best I can do.

I appreciate your time to look this over and I guess that I promise to not be so “good” next time, I guess…

People very rarely get banned for being too good.
The admin who banned you will be here to sort this out soon.

So uhh…
Will there ever be any justice?

Please be patient, the admin who banned you will respond as soon as possible.

Bump…

It has nearly been a month…

narkumir, you were banned on March 6th. We do not ban players for being “too good”, as long as they are not cheating. We ban based on observation. I’ve notified the banning admin and he will reply in time.

narkumir, it has come to my attention that the admin removed your ban on the 12th. Are you able to connect to our servers now?

I understand that you don’t ban simply because someone is “too good” but that’s just what everyone else was claiming in game and next thing you know, poof. Banned, but thanks and I will just make sure events like this doesn’t come again. Thanks for your time.

Well, I’m back again to say that not only am I banned again from Aloha servers but I can’t go on any server for that manner. I don’t know how this happened :S
I wasn’t even votekicked this time. All I did was open up the 0.75 modloader by pressing the Home button In-Game. The game froze so I ended the process in task manager. I just stopped playing after that because I was kinda pissed because I had a lot of kills that game but that was in Minit US Assault Maps so it’s beyond me as to why I can’t join Minit, Aloha, Call of Liberty, etc. I can only play on servers with no population whatsoever. If you could help me with this dilemma, that’d be great.

Hello narkumir, I am the admin who banned you. I have you listed for a ban dated 29-July from the aloha server Hallway. Does this solve your dilemma?

Yes actually, might I ask why? I really hope it isn’t for “hacks” because that just simply would not be true…

You were banned for use of a MB hack and ESP, no ideas?

Camping? Maybe. ESP? No.
Hacking is something I stay away from. It’s nothing I’m interested in and I don’t need. I play very well without…
Besides, If I have to ask you what an “MB hack” is, there is a great chance that I don’t use it. I play clean.

After reviewing the evidence, lag could explain the multiple bullet thing. I’ve decided to lift your ban, so you should be able to join aloha servers again.

Thanks Lots 8)

I’m Here to appeal. I’d like to apologize any inconvenience I caused the players on 1CTF Pinpoint. Its alleged that I hacked. I’m just going to say that I use a gaming mouse of a very low DPI playing ace of spades plus the 1pixel scope. I swear on everything that own, I did not hack. You don’t have to believe me but I know its true. There way better people than me but its whatever. Give me what you think I deserve and I told all I know but whatever…

1:10

I saw several snaps similar to those before I started recording.

Uh uh uh Nais ESP in 2:00 - 2:15

Ever thought of lag? Even I can admit that I snapped sometimes because of lag. I didn’t have the smoothed experience playing today