happy 3

* Scipio bans quote chaines

On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday. You are a good website and an even better friend. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the killing we share. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. Your friendship has touched all of us. May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday. With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks and wishing you a very sweet birthday.

Oh, so now you guys figure out the whole thread was supposed to be a massive quote chain (along with any other comments, of course). Fail.

STOP WITH ALL THE QUOTEEEES

I want to thank everyone, specially izzy, for providing us with the best gaming community I’ve been apart of. I won’t forget Aloha.pk so soon and I’ll never forget its ideals.
I wish everyone many more years of pk’ing noobs with all the freedom, fairplay, and social equality possible, in your favorite games.

whoa, wonder what it was like with all those people online at one time

thank YOU izzy, for letting us all be a part of this awesome community YOU created

Happy belated birthday Aloha! <3

Happy [late] Birthday Aloha!
Happy [late] Anniversary Aloha!
Happy [late] izzy!

Amazing :3
Congratz on these achivements ^w^

Thanks for the community and fun! Don’t know what I would do without ya’ll!

Am i the only one that noticed this?

goodbye.jpg

No I noticed and didn’t tell you

Wow nice catch! I’ve found izzy hides things here and there, lol.

i suspect Danke

* Danke runs away

also WHOA /me

* Monstarules looks on amused

I know what I would do…

SOCIAL LIFE

* dosss loves the /me thing

Just curious, has anybody noticed the 3 in the I, in the Aloha Player Killers Banner ( located at top of website). I noticed it for a while, but wondered if anyone else saw it