[FSOM] February 2015 - Soccer (2/7/15 at 9pm gmt)

if someone is able to ban you, they’re on staff, it’s that simple

Uh, so I can votekick you and get you banned for 30 minutes? That means I’m staff? I don’t think you thought through that response very well.

Last time I check their not staff. Iirc staff page is for staff and people with special ranks

Thanks! Yeah, it would mean donors would be Staff as well in the match lol…

that is getting you votekicked. 2 different things

I don't think you thought through that response very well.
ok

i’d imagine having such a list would serve as a thing that provides you a better insight into things, and it looks nice

Okay let’s keep this on topic. Trusted are not staff.

Due to science fair homework I may not be able to make it.

I’ll change you to a maybe

So Eddy is being “oh I have science fair homework so I cant play for 1 hour”? come on Eddy… come on… don’t be like that. I may even make an appearance and I never do… because of work of course… cough cough i feel sick today work bosses.

It’s more that, my parents will think it’s scandalous if I play video games when we have Science Fair right after the weekend. Science Fair at my school is also way more intense than normal school science fairs are supposed to be.

Reminder

Event starts in 3 hours from now

1 hour from now

event starts now

Had a great time. Thanks to those who played!!

Awwww crap, missed it.

Thanks for the event it was alot of fun ! :wink:

Note : how to change my fourm name ?

You would ask a staff member with the ability to do that, but you haven’t really done much in aloha yet, so I would just make a new account.

You’re allowed to have multiple accounts on here?

Also, great event! Had lots of fun. :slight_smile:

it probably depends.

I would just make a post in the off-topic section and pm one of the forum admins.

yeah. some people w/ a few forum accounts end up b&, the others promoted. i have 15 accounts 8)

so yeah, i’d just pm one of the big cojones guys, you don’t need to spam the forum with it