February FSOM [ToW]

Ok, so around 4 hours. I’ll try to be ready. :slight_smile:

Are you saying it should or shouldn’t be?

I could make up numbers and join green :stuck_out_tongue: but I have never played this game mode so be prepared for noobishness.

Event starts in 42 minutes

Shy we still have like 3 hours
Edit: My ipad had its time messed up ignore that ^.

Sign me up on any team,if theres room and im not late. :smiley:

Gg guys! I’ll post the video later (it was from my perspective)

GG. post a copy of the video here http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=4667.0

GG guys!

Nice game, I liked the battle of classicgen. ToW is really entertaining and action game mode.

I didn’t want to speak in mumble much, because my bad english pronounciation and well, not to sound stupid.
I liked the commentary by Monsta and ei8htx - just saying.

Well I thought that if the tent is on the top of some tall building, you have to climb up the building to capture it. But as I’ve experienced, you don’t have to climb up

Dareville, don’t worry about sounding stupid on mumble and it doesn’t matter if you have bad English just hop and join in. Classigen was intense all you heard on mumble was HOLD ECHO 5 HOLD IT or PUSH ECHO 5 PUSH for like half an hour on mumble xD. GG. Welcome to war sonny. I’m commander Bigass Pizza. NOW GIVE ME TWENTY. :stuck_out_tongue:

A lot of people don’t speak in mumble at all. Just listen. And that’s just fine.

Mumble is pretty good. I think it would be better if I was able to record my voice along with everyone else’s.

If you’re using Fraps, you can set the same key to record audio as you use for push to talk.