[Event] May FSOM - MiniFun TDM

4 minutes until event starts!!!

aos://1379434439:28887 go

Thank you all for the wonderful event! I enjoyed the server so much!!!

I liked it…sorta. IT wasn’t planned out well

Fun and crazy event :slight_smile: , though the hallway looking map really rekt blue :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for coming to the event guys! The gamemode is crazy to say the least ;D

If you have any comments on what you liked, what you didn’t like: Please tell us below!

gg guys. I liked it and Ferrari thanks for organizing it :slight_smile: I hope that we gonna get more funny FSOM’s :smiley:

LastNinja

Very small hallway !

Lol, I overslept. :confused: Ah well, there’s always next month.

That event was so wild that even a safari was too domestic for it.

1. Get rid of the really cute mini-hallway TT_TT
  2. Permanent No-Building (I assume it was a mistake this time but it needs to stay off)
  3. Suggestion: Spade Arena (Though spade fights are basically ping wars, but something could be limited to make it more enjoyable, like no grenades… .-.)

As of now, it’s basically a spray’n’pray or try hard AF server where the average ratio is -1.

75% of these maps are spade wars maps with guns.

lmao funny post
The building was supposed to stay on hallway only, We don’t have any script to do that automatically yet so we had to toggle it manually
Spade arena is being considered, and, I love mini hallway D:

minifun is a branch from spade wars, Dany0 used (some) of his own spade war maps for minifun.

I came really late to event, almost everyone was gone, but I was still able to play for awhile (with 20 random players or so). I wish I was there with everyone, specially on hallway map.

Speaking of spade wars, that should be FSOM June.

yeah guys event was fun ,lolz alot of smg practise :smiley:
at one time no one could be alive for more than a few seconds cuz u would die from soooo many grenades ,lolzz :smiley:

The map was terrible … :’(

UWOTM8?!

1v1 me windows 95 u ch33ky skrubb