[EVENT] CS Arena FSOM

Here is the event server: http://central.aloha.pk:54322/

It was very fun :smiley:

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for recording onigiri!

What was everyone’s thoughts on the new maps?
In my opinion, de_train was a bit too big and needs to be tweaked. fy_pool_day, on the other hand, was a TON of fun!

Would you like to see any of these maps added to the cs_arena rotation? Please let us know below!

IMO, the size for de_train was quite good in a unique way, giving a balance between smg and rifle that’s not often seen on arena. Have no idea with the pool map though, missed it cuz of work.

De_train needs to be minimized, the balance is nice between smg and rifle for sure, but just doesn’t feel like an arena map.
Pool day was great, but could be even better with a few tunnels or possibly another layer added.

de_trian is a good map, but is more better in ctf or mctf than Arena, fy_pool_day is a very good map and can be good in arenacs.

the map de_train is a bit big but at a certain point it is a good balance for the smg and the sniper, when I have time I will try to build it again but in a slightly smaller dimension, on the other hand the map fy_pool_day I liked, If I had to choose between those two maps, I would choose fy_pool_day since the rounds are not very long and it is very fun.

hqdefault.jpg

de_train yes, a little large. Had fun though and found after a few rounds a good spot to go as sniper just as some SMGr’s did as well so there was a good balance there IMO. I liked fy_pool_day more for this event. It was fun to crank up the music and have a fast paced game immediately following a slower one.

Thanks for recording yet another event, onigiri :slight_smile:

For the next FSOM, I’d like to suggest Intel RPG, it’s fun, simple, unique, but nobody plays it.

and i have never played it

Mea culpa
my fucking internet fucking blowed the fucking off on the fucking event day
i fucking hate my fucking life

not as fucked up as waking up 4:30 in the morning then ending up sleeping again for an event

up