LOGIN PROBLEM STILL PERSISTING

I did change my password, tried to login, but it doesn’t still work.
What should I do ?

You don’t need to keep making new threads. It’s affecting everyone and the admins are trying to fix it.

I’m sure if they fix the issue they’ll make an announcement.

I would try contacting a sysadmin or higher about any news regarding the issue

Well the issue is that, one admin says my group of admins arent responsible and arent dealing with the issue.
Secondly, who do we contact then if the issue is still prevalent ? It’s like I ask for help to Persons A : they dont know and tell me to go to PERSONS’ B who also says we dont know.
If no one is going to tell where to make a complaint, then obviously we’ll make one. How will we know which group of admins are dealing with what issue unless we are told? Eh ?

Thankyou.

Im not an admin so my information comes from asking someone but normally if something is wrong with the server then sysadmin or higher can probably give you a better answer about the issue.

Since it looks like it’s a network related issue then it’s nobody’s fault and they are looking into what’s causing it and are doing everything they can to fix it. Making new thread after new thread about the same issue won’t make it faster for them to fix it and is only flooding the forums.

Asking occasionally on discord is probably the fasted way to get updated on the issue

I have the same problem as you do about password.