I can't login into the game.

1.Guys its been almost 3 weeks and I cant login into the game. IDK if its happening cause Im muted ( a new kind of punishment) or its a new issue. Please help out.
2. Also, please consider letting me speak and playing normal in the game as I used to. I think I have improved over the last couple of months, you could check all chats and bla bla bla. Hope you guys understand.
Thanks

That happened to me. What happens with aloha.pk? Why do you have so many phalluses?

The last thing I heard was that the issue is network related. The issue comes and goes for me. Sometimes it’ll work and sometimes it won’t.

No but it’s still not happening.

That happened to me. What happens with aloha.pk? Why do you have so many phalluses?
I have no issues. It's happening with me also. I try logging in but I can't seem to login. Your mindset is so cheap that you think everything is against you only. Thankyou. And you think I'm a fool to lie, then would I not worry about my kills today and wouldn't even know if its gone in the database also or not? Use brains, Carllos.

It’s the same with me, I can not log in. Please solve this.

So Yan, agree now?