UHC match.

LOL! Glad I went out with a whimper. Sigh.

Great pics Torch!

A survival expert in his natural habitat :P

A birch-bunny using its camouflage

And Atrain making a sculpture

I am Bear Grylls

So, the UHC went well but had some hiccups. I will take the blame for that.

The way the server was set-up was under the assumption that when people died they would either leave or become spectators, IE not-talk and only observe. I had to leave right after I died due to time constraints.

People did not simply leave or fade-into the background like planned. At least, some people did not. The server was very relaxed and was relying heavily on the honor system - it failed us in this case.

I apologize again for any problems people did have. In future UHCs that I set-up I will not be so loose with rule enforcement.

The ability for the defeated players to be able to take resources and still build and attack other players was the biggest issue

Yeah next time the server will be in hardcore mode which bans players when they die.

It would be wonderful if you could find a way to /tb /tk /mute /inv /creative on death instead

The people who were actually in spec gamemode didn’t say anything that ruined the game for anyone. The people who weren’t stayed in the bedrock area for the most part. Anyone that complained about it is just mad and needs someone to blame ;), but I think pun should’ve been opped when you guys left. But it was fun either way.

Also it would be cool to have if you die you automatically go to spec and if you talk it stays in a spec-only channel. If it’s in hardcore mode next time it would be nice to have an admin spec the entire game that isn’t on a team and isn’t biased to a team that way there is always someone moderating even if all the admins die, because it would be rather unfair if the admins that played were treated special and allowed to join back and tamper with the game. cough scipio cough gathering up his items after he died and giving them to froe cough hack cough cough

Great idea torch, agreed

Some more UHC footage.

Spoiler: Cave Spider / Skelly combo.

hqdefault.jpg

Wow looked like fun. :slight_smile: Gg.