UHC match.

/thor might be better, its not like we plan on making our enemies take lava baths or something.

Pun, if its possible wouldn’t encouraging the use of mumble be good? (like setting up sub channels for the different teams? I don’t know who has the passwords for it)

YES it would be. I have never tried to do that Mumble spoiler but here it goes

[details=Click for details]Mumble can be downloaded here:

Download the client software on the right side of the screen. Installation is pretty simple, as there’s a wizard when you first start the application to help you set up your mic and audio.

Once you’ve setup your microphone, click the picture of the world icon. Then click “Add New” and enter the following:

Label: Aloha
Address: Mumble.aloha.pk
Port: 64738 (unchanged)
Username: Your username. Please stick to your most common username, as after you register, you’ll never get to change it.

For more detailed mumble setup information, check out this post here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=3721.msg34375#msg34375

Once you’re connected, double click on Aloha to put you in that channel. On the event day there will be channels for all the team colors.[/details]

facebook-icon.gif

Kevin and I can use Skype, and so can you and Scott. I think mumble for the people who don’t want to use Skype is a good idea.

Oh and if shoosh and Ferrari are teamed up they could use skype too.

Sorry to whatever teammate I end up with, I can’t do mumble, skype, or ts. :frowning:

Btw, you’re the prime target in the UHC.

Because I killed you? :wink:

No because the UHC is counting towards deaths in the server. Not in the death count, but if you die, you can’t say you haven’t been killed. BTW you need to mark your house on the dynmap, otherwise people will think it’s abandoned and they might take the stuff (not me, but other members)

Me. wink

Desert Biome near oldspawn, camo’d into the map pretty well anon. Go to it lad! I’m pranking it.

You’ll never find my base

Come on guys, lets keep this to the topic. Im trying to get headcounts, teams and settings, etc.

If my schedule works out perfectly tomorrow, I might be able to make it. That being said, I don’t want to make any promises to a teammate that’d I’ll be there. So if I am able to make it, I’d like to be on a 1 man team. Thanks

I’m willing to play. I can be solo or make a team if someone wants to, doesn’t matter to me.

I want to participate to UHC with Twodayudie. My name is falcolo

Still good just where is everyone meeting (irc?)

here, IRC, in game…just do not advertise the IP to randoms please.

First death! :smiley:

I banned Atrain for killing the Admin team

Enjoy :stuck_out_tongue:
(JK)

A survival expert in his natural habitat :stuck_out_tongue:

A birch-bunny using its camouflage

And Atrain making a sculpture

I am Bear Grylls